Top Cancun Clubs 2009!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by budgy, Jan 20, 2009.

1. budgy

budgy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so it seems you brothers are distinguished people around here, approximately how many lays would I need to notch up to be deemed a Cancun Pro. Logistically it would be far better to game chicks closest to ones hotel right? Is there a issue with hotels letting 'guests' come over. All newbie questions, do forgive me in advance.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes, most hotels will not allow you to bring guests, so bagging girls at your hotel is key! However, there are ways around security! To be a cancun pro you must go on multiple trips and get at least 3-5 a week. Ive done that in a DAY before, but then again......... not everyone is me! :lol: :roll: :cool: But seriously, if you cant pull in cancun you have problems! Alcohol......beautiful location........... equals sexy time every night!

3. budgy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahh fantastic, so this being my first time to cancun I would like to designate brother EngineerGuy as Cancun mentor.

I want to hit the ground running, and if you could share ways in which I could get pass the security, and other insider information which will help me, I would be very grateful. I understand logistics are important, but I also understand that to extract a chick from her flock could require some intermediate gaming. Any tips welcome.

Budg.

4. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    First, get some of your guy friends to talk to a group of girls, always helps! Me...... I just go up to a group of girls by myself and start chatting them up, taking shots with them and partying with them!! This is while at your hotel of course. Tell them to hit up your room later for some pre game drinks. After that, you can make sure they are all out at the club with you, pick out the lady you like and you are in! As for getting past security, try getting extra hotel wristbands!! Catch people as they are leaving and ask if you can have theirs, or if it comes down to it, bribe the security guards with money. I usually always have an extra few wristbands from the hotel, use a little gum and the braclet is on my hook ups wrist and we walk right in and to the room for boom boom time!! hahahaha

5. budgy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    fantasic responce.

I will be sure to be on the charm offensive with out going guests, and obtain as many wristbands as possible. My plan is to executive this mission each time I see people with their bags packed ready to leave.

I am staying at the Caribbean Princess and although i understand it is not bang smack in the middle of the party zone, I do hope there are a sufficient number of hotties there.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have confidence, but dont be over confident. Make sure when you're talking to a set you talk to everyone, not just the target. Once they all feel comfortable talking with you, slowly start to focus more attention on the target, while still briefly focusing on the others. Eventually, if all goes well you will have the girls undivided attention and you can begin to spit your "game" Dont become a different person, but focus more on yourself while you talk, throw a few things out there that will grab her attention and keep her there, a little white lie never hurt anyone :wink: :wink:

If all goes well amigo, you'll have no trouble meeting some lovely ladies down there. A good wingman could also be used if you're having a bit of trouble striking a convo up alone, he'll know what to do, assuming hes that good a wing.

7. budgy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch your a man after my very own heart, very good sentiments there.

Usually in a large set I will run this opener :

Ok *count how many girls there are in the set aloud* 1..2...3...4...5 , right theres 5 of you and one of me, how shall we do this, you guys wanna form a queue?

.. always gets the giggles and from there transistion on to something interesting, like how my hamster can play the banjo and hes training for the london 2012 olympics.

You guys got any more ideas on opening multiple large sets?

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I usually just walk over and say WHATS UP!! Lets do some shots!

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rookie mistake number 1.

Jason's signature move is actually walking over to a group of girls and stick his ass in to the middle of the group before saying a word to them. It actually works surprising well at Oasis.

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

hahaha actually yes, thats right henry, me putting the ass on the ladies does work!! What can I say........... I have a way with woman, you cant deny it, the ladies love me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice