Top 10 Spring Break destinations for 2007!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 29, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i assumed someone else had to be from the area.

and yes, all philadelphians say "wooder" as in "wooder ice"

my friends and i have been told we have accents but i don't hear it, besides mabye in with water.

apple, what do you come to philly for? there isn't much here in terms of tourism.

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most of my friends don't have any vision problem, thanks to all the great eye rolling exercises I forced upon them over the years.

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the darren daulton national museum? lol id go

4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wooo everyone has accents!

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

eeeeeeeeeeee all people from philly have accents! esp with the water " the wooder is cold at this time of year!" hehe

what do you mean that theres no tourism in philly, theres the liberty bell, besty ross's house, constitution hall, the art museum, the zoo, south street, steven starr restaurants (mmm el vez) the mütter museum, independance hall, reading terminal...the list goes on.

you have cheesesteaks and hoagies come on and youre a hop skip and a jump to the shore. what better reason to go?

oh yeah, and i have family there

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :-|

8. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    first off, let me start by saying that anyone who licks to liberty bell is out of their mind. you might as well some change out of a bum's cup and try to gargle it.

as for starr's resturants, they are ok, i believe they are overrated bit. i do like buddakan and continental is a fun place to drink at. next time your in philly, check out devon seafood girl on 17th at rittenhouse, it is probably my favorite place to eat in the city. denim in rittenhouse is the best place to party at night.

as for the historical tourist sites, if you've seen them once then you've seen them 1000 times. i was in my cousin's wedding this past july and we took all the photos on the steps of the art museum. but, my point is, if you grow up around this stuff then you really take it for granted.

and yea, the great thing about philly is that the shore is an hour away. ever summer i get a shore house in wildwood, basically a party house for the weekends. i work all week and then we head down there and party for the weekend. that and atlantic city is only an hour away.

i just never really thought of philly as a place for people to come and visit. we are mainly just a pit stop between washington DC and new york.

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ooooooooooh i totally agree. i yawn at the thought of taking people up the cn tower.

as for the liberty bell. good luck licking it. youre not even allowed to chew gum in the building that its in.

ive been to contential. i liked it. ive not been to buddakan yet. cant say i'll be going to a seafood grill anytime soon, i dont eat fish or seafood. but i'll take your word on it.

not this past summer (as i didnt make it down this summer) i spent time in sea isle. was quite nice. ive been to wildwood. the day i was there they had road blocks with state troopers with machine guns cause they were looking for an escaped criminal :? was a bit unnerving. my aunt and uncle always rent for a couple of weeks down in sea isle. my uncles brother owns a house down there. its fun to ride the elevator :cool:

10. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea,

Ever since some wacko that looked like jesus tried to smack it with a hammer they stopped letting people get near it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice