Top 10 Spring Break destinations for 2007!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 29, 2007.

1. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FUNNY APPLE!

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what :huh:

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Half of them are either with friends or trips to visit friends. Half of them are on my own when none of my friends can go. Sometimes I find it's actually easier to meet new people when you are traveling solo. Last summer, for example, when I went to Europe by myself, I met a couple from Bristol in Prague, a couple from Arizona on the train to Berlin, a Danish world traveler while sitting near Brandenburger Gate in Berlin. I partied with a bunch of British people I met at a LoveParade forum prior to the trip. We then met more random people at the LoveParade. There was this random German guy (didn't speak English) who kept on following us around and trying to get us to drink his super cheap vodka. There was another random German guy (didn't speak English) who kept on trying to get me to give him my phone number (another example of how I get hit on by guys more often than by girls). Check out my picture tour http://www.hw711.com/europe2006/pictures.html.

My new British friends have been asking me to go to Trance Energy (a big techno party in Utrecht, Netherland) with them. But this year, it's happening in March instead of Feb so I can't really go to that and Cancun. Oh well, I'll probably hang out with them again at LoveParade in the summer anyway.

As for the Cancun trip, only I am booked at the moment. The friends I went to spring break with last year already made plans to drive across country at the end of March so they can't go to Cancun. My friend from Milwaukee wants to come but she has to make sure it won't conflict with her grad school interview before she pulls the trigger. One of my high school friends may also come but he needs to make sure his girlfriend can get the time off before he commits. Another one of friends wants to come but she is a high shcool teacher so she can't any time off and she may only come on the remote chance that she finds a new job in the near future (appearantly, the spoil brats are driving her crazy). All my other friends are being lame and think they are too old for spring break. Either way, I am sure I'll get to hang out with some of you down there.

Woohooo!!

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eeeeeeeeee there are always cc members wandering around cancun.

just stop one and say hello :wave: this happened so much last year you wouldbt believe.

most of my friends wouldnt come either. so we dont even bother asking anymore. although diana was like im sooooooooo in. but at this time last year we had jsut met. its pissed two people off she is coming with us though...

i shall look at your pictures when i get home and am finished these bloody terminations :evil:

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You work at an abortion clinic?

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :?

uhhhhh no :-|

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Henry!

:shock:

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    seriously, my thoughts exactly dennis :shock:

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    as were mine

10. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Add me to the list who had the same thought. :shock:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice