Top 10 Spring Break destinations for 2007!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 29, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    miami is definitely a sought after spring break destination. most people i know either go there or cancun. PCB and Daytona are more SB destinations of southerners, they are not popular with people up north. I actually don't even know anyone whose been to either of those places for spring break. i think it really all depends where you are from and what is popular with the people around you.

my girl friend is sitting next to me and she watched the show with me that said that miami is the number one destination for spring break. i think its possible that the show said its the number one spring destination and i got it confused. either way, it does get very very crowded with breakers down in south beach.

a friend of mine works in playwrights down on washington ave and shes not even aloud to take off from mid feb until the end of march. its the only time of year where she can't take off.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    miami might be a number destination for some things, but not spring break! I personally know the numbers booked for cancun and miami, and there are hundreds of thousands more booked for cancun than miami! Thats how they came up with that countdown, the took the numbers booked for all destinations by students and figured it out! Miami is a nice place, great party place, for sure, but they dont cater to breakers like other destinations! Im from up near chicago and we never went to miami for spring break, 3 years daytona in high school, 3 years to Panama city, thats where everyone we knew went also, but I think its really where you live, your right!

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i mean dennis!!

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I can identify with not being allowed time off during the spring tourist season in FL. That shit ruled my life for 10 years.

I have no doubt about Miami being a popular destination for Spring Break, as it's crowded year round. But I would have to question whether it's more popular than South Padre, Lake Havasu, or PCB for SB only.

Everyone will be in Cancun this year so it really doesn't matter. :cool:

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ok........... I was wondering..... :-|

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uh who cares which place is number one..... :roll:

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    :cool:

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was thinking the same thing.

9. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well, luckily for me, i do cancun and miami every year. miami is my home away from home

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    that would be nice!!! I only usually go to cancun, would like to get back down to miami and the keys sometime soon!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice