Too old?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Marty46r, Apr 7, 2008.

1. njfuninthesun

njfuninthesun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wife and I both north of 50 will be there for our first time in June. Glad to see that others in the same age group will probably be there.

2. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

NEVER NEVER NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!!

You will love it!! Have a good time - dont feel that you are too old at all - you are never too old for temptations ( or for anything for that matter!!)

Max
    xxxxx

3. chevitz1

chevitz1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let me add 2 cents from the younger age group!! I'm 32 and my wife is 28. We were there in October and go back in 24 days. As everyone has said, people of all ages. We hung out with a couple the entire time who were in there mid 40's and also hung out poolside daily with 2 couples in their 50's............yep, we met a lot of cool people and some of the coolest were in your age range.

4. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Party!

I'm 41 and my husband is 42 and we often party later and harder then our adult kids! So I say, just have a blast and be yourself and you may just end up having the time of your life.

5. lowrider86

lowrider86 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    We are both 53 in body! 25 at heart! we have been going for the last 6+ years. The REAL party people are the seniors!!! Don't be scared!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice