Too old?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Marty46r, Apr 7, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Your never too old to have FUN... :lol:

2. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Let me join the bandwagon- I'm 51 and Joyce is 48. Not only will you have fun- you have to join in the games (both daytime and evening) as Joyce and I have- baby bottle contest (filled with beer- and WE WON!!- thanks to Joyce's "German-Irish" heritage as she proudly claims), Mr Blue Bay (and yes I'm proud to say I won), Ms. Sexy Legs (Joyce came in third!!), Halloween costume contest (Joyce won last year!!)- not bragging (OK maybe a bit :lol: ), but it's all about having fun- at any age- AGE is only a number (and a state of mind)...
    Ken and Joyce

3. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am 49 and Rosa is 48 come on down and party, before we all go take our naps!! (NOT) :D :D :D

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D I am someone's grandmother!

I will say the nice thing about TTR is that if you are uncomfortable with the activities around the main pool, there is another pool that you can relax by and enjoy a more toned down vacation.....or you can just head over there for a bit of quiet if you need it too. People at TTR are great and I don't think anyone pays much attention to age. Our first trip we met a couple around the same age as our oldest daughter and had a great time with them.

5. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hubby and I went in September of 2006 when we were 58 and 48 (that is when the avatar picture was taken) We are going again this time in May and we are 60 and 50 (he is the older one in case you can't tell from the pictures)
    We never felt out of place at any time. I took part in a few contests (never won any of them :cry: ) Hubby just cheered me on :claphappy: :claphappy: and sat back and relaxed and had a few drinks and visited :beerdrink: :daveandmo: The resort was great fun and we met so many great people and can't wait to get back.

6. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your only as old as you act.... my wife tells me im 2

6th trip for us in 19 days we started 5 yeas ago at 36 and 46 so now we are both 21 again and loving it except I need a "nap" :hug: evey afternoon!

7. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    I am also on the high side of 50 and my wife is over 40. We didn't feel out of place at all at BBG/TTR. We met folks well into their 70's and all the way down to their 20s. Age is a state of mind and at BBG/TTR no one will mind how old you are.

When someone asks me if I would want to be 21 again I tell them that I was 21 during the Johnson administration. I just can't remember if it was Lyndon or Andrew. :lol:

Age is irrelevant at this place, so just lean back and enjoy.

As far as the resort being too edgy, we met a couple from our area at the resort. My guess is that they were well into their 70's. Both were white haired and the wife even was wearing a swimsuit with a little skirt around the bottom. When I asked them is the fun and games were offensive to them they replied that this was their 7th trip and they were coming back in another 3 months. I don't think you or your bride will be offended.

8. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah bet you need to "nap" with channel 12 on :lol:

9. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    I am also on the high side of 50 and my wife is over 40. We didn't feel out of place at all at BBG/TTR. We met folks well into their 70's and all the way down to their 20s. Age is a state of mind and at BBG/TTR no one will mind how old you are.

When someone asks me if I would want to be 21 again I tell them that I was 21 during the Johnson administration. I just can't remember if it was Lyndon or Andrew. :lol:

Age is irrelevant at this place, so just lean back and enjoy.

As far as the resort being too edgy, we met a couple from our area at the resort. My guess is that they were well into their 70's. Both were white haired and the wife was even wearing a swimsuit with a little skirt around the bottom. When I asked them if the fun and games were offensive to them they replied that this was their 7th trip and they were coming back in another 3 months. I don't think you or your bride will be offended by the resort.

See the mind is going.....I posted this twice!

10. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It helps me "sleep"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice