Too old?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Marty46r, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Marty46r

Marty46r Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are newbies and have booked Temptation for the last week of June. I am 52 and my wife 50 and we spent our last vacation at The Royal Playa del Carmen which is also adults only but after reading all the reviews,obviously much different the Temptation. We are not prudes and topless and risque behavior will not offend us a bit. I have seen a few pictures and my wife is concerned that we may be bit too old for this resort and she may feel like someone's grandmother. Any thoughts? Thanks.

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no way no how.... we've seen all ages there. At 52 and 50 you won't be anywhere near the oldest people there. While I would guess that the majority of people are in their 30s or 40s it's not about age.... it's about fun in the sun. If topless adult fun doesn't bother you then you're the right age for Temptations.. *L*

3. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Don't worry about it at all. Both times we've been to the resort there were people there much older than you two. Age doesn't matter, just have your mind dead set on having a good time and you'll fit right in with the rest of us.

4. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I (and many others on this forum) resemble that remark about age, and you and your wife absolutely don't need to worry at all about being too old. The age will vary between 21 and 70+ when you are there. You will enjoy meeting and partying with the guests of all ages.

The only difference will be that you will the newest member of the group that is at the Sexy Pool at daybreak staking your choice in pool chairs.

Be sure that your wife knows that TTR is a three+ star resort, and will be much more activity oriented compared to the luxury emphasis at The Royal.

5. Momates

Momates Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We're gong back for our 6th visit in September and will only slightly outdo you in age. If it will make you more comfortable, schedule your trip at the same time and I know you'll feel comfortable. We always seem to fit in pretty well though we might call it a night sooner than most. There is a large percentage of grandmothers there but I haven't thought of one of them from that perspective. :D
    John

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    As others have said... if 50 was too old then a lot of us.. :roll: ... would be in real trouble. Come party with us.

Jamie

7. hathondo

hathondo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie is Old!!!!
    LOL.
    I am 47 and my wife will be 49+1 this year and you will not be anywhere near the oldest there.
    remember sometimes there is a show,sometimes you are the show :lotsofmichaelf:

8. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I'm 45 and my wife is 44 - when we went last summer, I felt like we were smack in the middle of the age range - there are folks in their 60's (some damn rowdy seniors there!) and folks in their 20's, but the "butter zone" that made up most of the crowd was about 35 on the low side and about 55 on the high side.

9. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am 52 and my wife is 48 - our first trip to BBG/TTR was last year in May and we had such a great time we are returning again this year. Age is certainly not a barrier, just be willing to accept anyone regardless of age, size or any other silly category people fall into. If you come in May, just be ready to party and have the best time of your life. :!:
    :lotsofmichaelf:

10. Marty46r

Marty46r Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks guys. Really looking forward to this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice