todas las señoras bonitas el 31 de marzo - 8 de abril 2012

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, Jul 21, 2011.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    bob called it!!

"ALL THE PRETTY LADIES"

some wanted to call it "april fools" others "same time next year" but "all the pretty ladies" seemed to cover it better

great title for a fun group......march 31 - april 8 2012 are the dates

[​IMG]

why those dates?

not my decision lol

stuart and sondra set the dates and we are just following their lead. we will be booking in the next week or so - but wanted to go ahead and get the dates out for all those returning and those others out there wanting to join the cancuncare/saggy bottom going to cabo in april.

hopefully everyone can book the same dates - was quite depressing watching some have to leave early :(

............but we got a good laugh when we saw them flying home (flight fly right over the resort when they are departing)

the best

rob/t

2. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    jen

we have started a thread for all the pretty ladies and april fools going to cabo right here so feel free to chime in as we all look forward to our trip there in april.....

rob

3. SoCalBeachLovers

SoCalBeachLovers Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +150 / 0
    YES! Those dates are perfect! Is it too early to think of theme nights for dressing up? :)

4. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    absolutely

remember another great thing about cabo is they have theme nights every night of the week anyway so that is always a plus. i think last year we did the lingerie night which is saturday night at the resort and then we did a wild west night which is like monday night or something and then we did a pirate night on our own

that fetish night was kind of interesting lol

but boy did i really enjoy that western night

[​IMG]

rob

5. kd1977

kd1977 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm pretty sure we're IN! :)

Hey there! Jeff and I have been trying to book with you guys for awhile now and I am so happy to say I am 90% sure we'll be joining in on the fun for the week in April 2012! We are BIG FANS of peeps that like to have a good time and believe in the Hotel Motto..."Nobody knows you & nobody gives a shit!" :) We are definitely excited and would love to join in on the Booze Cruise if you are welcoming new peeps!? Looking forward to meet all the great people we've seen in all of your fun pictures, Rob! Cheers! - Kelly

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  6. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    :)

we really did have a great time last year and i think i speak for all those going when i say "we would love to meet you guys as well"

we have met so many great people on cancuncare over the years and last year was no excpetion!! we also met a lot of non cancuncare members whom we had a blast with and they are supposed to be coming back as well

its a great group of non judgemental fun people of all walks

and yes will definitely do a booze cruise fer sho - was one of the highlights of our trip last year

[​IMG]

7. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    all had such a great time last year we will more than likely try and stick with a basic plan along the same lines....

not too much planned - just enough to have a few extras :)

sunday night for a night out for dinner at sunset mona lisa Fine Dining in Cabo San Lucas, Italian Restaurant with Sunset views

wednesday seemed to work well for the booze cruise and this year (after taking with everyone) we are thinking about having the boat pick us up in san jose dela cabo and doing a booze cruise all the way down to cabo san lucas (always within sight of the shore of course) and then taking taxis back (after some night life of course)

rob

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
    with open arms and open eyes"

from the song DRIVE by incubus

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  8. kd1977

kd1977 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Rob!
    Thank you for the warm welcome! We love looking at all the pics you posted and wished you all lived closer to NM! LOL! We are already looking at air fare and getting the ball rolling for April 2012! You mentioned the dates March 31st - April 8th...are those pretty solid dates or should we wait a bit before booking?

Also, as a side note, if anyone is waiting to see if air fare rates go down, try using the website: FareCompare - Cheapest Airline Tickets, Cheap Flights, Travel Deals, Cheap Tickets and Discount Airfares It is a site that will actually notify you when the air fare goes down and watch the rates for you! It's helped us book a lot of flights recently at lower prices cuz we just waited a bit!

:) - Kelly & Jeff

9. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    as of today we have not booked

but yes those dates are the dates we we are aiming for and i would suspect that t will book these very soon

:)

rob

10. SoCalBeachLovers

SoCalBeachLovers Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +150 / 0
    We are currently watching airfares for the next few months. Right now they are pretty high. I'm sure rates will go down at some point. Let you know when we are officially booked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice