To cancun with a toddler

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by megsaldes, Apr 27, 2009.

1. jakif

jakif Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have also been going to Cancun since 1986/87 and would have to really disagree with you regarding not eating at Mexican establishments. Why on earth would you go to Cancun and not enjoy the culture, which in most places begins with food! My children, grandchildren and numerous friends have come to stay with me in Cancun over the years and no one has ever been sick. My son and a couple of his friends maybe, from over-indulging in alcoholic beverages and too much sun, but definitely not from Mexican restaurants or food. Please go to Cancun, but enjoy what these people have to offer both in the way of food, restaurants and their ancient culture.

2. bncancun

bncancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Applause, my friend.
    I have lived here for 7 years and have 2 cases of food poisining. The first was at McD's and the other at Burger King. Nover form a Resteraunt in Centro or even the taco guy on a cart.

3. Lunik

Lunik Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. candigirlfreak

candigirlfreak Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the only time i got sick was at isla mujeres i baught bottled water on the beach and drank about 10 glasses of water at the buffet tha was included in the trip to isla mujeres i got what the call montezumes revenge was sick with it 2 weeks thats with taking shots and medicine from my dr when i got back home also my sister in law baught bottled water from a guy on the beach in cancun and had the same problem i did i was fine everytime from drinking the water at the resort that i go to which is temptations never had a problem my suggestion if you do go out pick up some bottle water from walmart

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice