To All you OASIS lovers

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by svtcobra242, Jul 20, 2007.

1. svtcobra242

svtcobra242 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am leaving to Cancun on the 22nd of Aug.
    We are staying at the Oasis and I need some advice....
    1. I am taking the Fam and we have a 4 and 8 year old. I have heard this place gets wild, so to start I might of booked the wrong place, however, which phase would I better off asking for for a quieter time. Nothing against partying, but with the fam, it changes a bit.

2. anyone has a cretain room in mind that has a awesome view of the beach? in the phase which will be recommended above?

3. Since I will be going the last weeks of Summer, is it more mellow during this time?

thanks for the heads up everyone!!!!!

2. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not such a good place for the kids lots of party people stay there maybe try the riu cancun very nice great for kids

3. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know over spring break phase II was quieter than phase I. Phases III and IV will offer you the best view of the beach and actually might be the best choice for you. You may want to consider upgrading to the Grand Oasis.

4. svtcobra242

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the tips. really app. it. I was thinking of upgrading to the Grand, hopefully it wont cost an arm and a leg

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know if I missed it or nt, but what OIasis property are you referring to.
    And if you are in a certian phase where it might get rowdy I guess they wouldn't mind movikng you? Just state that at check in that you aren't they to party hardy with the kids

Have fun!

6. guybrush

guybrush Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I believe the Oasis Hotel ist, like any other Hotel in cancun very quite during non-springbreak time. -Even "phase II" (1 Week after peek-week?) was A LOT more quite then the week before...

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trip advisor says otherwise. obv going to be nothing the extent of spring break phase 2 from what i can gather def the quieter try get in that one.

8. svtcobra242

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry, I did not post it. It is the Oasis Cancun.
    From the looks of it, Phase 2 is were the party happens.
    Which are the two buildings right next to the beach? one is on the south and the other on the North?

Has anyone upgraded to the Grand? What is the cost roughly? I know it changes depending on the season

9. eros_524

eros_524 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been reading information on here for a few weeks now leading up to my trip in August. From what I've read, it seems like it would be worth it to try and upgrade to the Grand Oasis, right??

I talked to somebody and for myself and 2 other guys it'd cost us a total of $144 to upgrade.

For those of you who have gone and go regularly, do you get that much more out of the upgrade? Thanks guys

10. guybrush

guybrush Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    regarding upgrade to grand... The Hotel (room) itself isn't really worth it. Last SB one guy of our group had to take a room @the grand (booked too late :wink: ) and so we could have a good comparisson: The rooms are actually exact the same style & size as in the other phases!

What u really get "more" @ the grand are two more restaurants 2 eat (not sure if us-breakers are allowed in these, though :lol: ) and the minbar, which is filled up daily.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice