To ALL the CC members here.................

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    your welcome!!! :mad:

3. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that was very nice and i would like to thank you man i dont know if i would have ever found this place if it was not for you posting on that yahoo site so back at you for all your great post and peep skills :D

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you know what j.......i have something to add to that....ive gone through ALOT of stuff in my day, and coming on here really helps me get through them. I just wanna say thanks to the majority of people on here that I can consider friends, for helping me deal with everything. CC is the best place ever........thank you especially to Steve for making this possible :bow:

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yayyy everyone is amazing

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch is right.

This is a great place to come to for friends to be a sounding board for what's bothering us or just to spend some time chatting with.

People who aren't on here don't get how you can have friends all over the world that you have never met but thanks to this place we all do.

7. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I second that.

This has become a second home to me, and I'm grateful for all the friends made here.

8. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love this board. No matter how my day goes, I come here at the end of it and usually end up laughing my a$$ off! Thanks to all for the laughs, and I agree special thanks to Steve for starting and keeping up on this site, and to the mods for helping.

I typically log on my computer at like midnight if not later. I'm generally always the only one on at this time, so I don't get in on your chats, but I read them all and throw in my dos centavos whenever.

9. osiferrick

osiferrick Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    i will be on with you.....

10. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah well sed fletch and as others have said your so right its nice to come into a place where there is no fighting and its always a great atmosphere and people are genuinlly friendly or slightly crazy in a good way,

as with you man ive had lots going on and lots still going on so its always a relief to come into sumwhere, where that stress cannot follow

i look forward to seein most of you next year and actualy a few of you this year fingers crossed for new years......its honestly an honour to know you all it really is thanks also everyone xox

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice