To all my cancun brothers and sisters

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rikib004, Mar 19, 2008.

1. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How did you survive that night it was like 7am and there was a CC care meet basically in the lobby when we wandered in.

How was the burnt head :p ive heard stories of you falling asleep in bath and flooding it and lot! how did you survive :lol:

good meeting you though!

2. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are a nut but a good one great hanging out we had some amazing times thats for sure thanks buddy will do it agin for sure :D

3. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hows the leg mate?? All I wanted to do was piggy back you every where. Where did you and Trigger dissapear to on Sunday night??

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    riki, good to meet you finally man, wish you and i would have hung out more, but hey theres always next year

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We thought be too crowded in dadyos with crazy lines and i wanted to get drunk so we headed hard rock then city. Ended up with anouther mexican :? :lol:

6. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No need for 2 of us to be crippled mate haha i'd have put your back out with these man boobs!

Fletch man it woulda been nice to hang out more but hey..... I heard you got robbed??

7. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    riki eeeey man, it was great meeting and partying with you and trigger
    glad you made it out there. we gotta do it again man.

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The heads good man. Oh, and I *THINK* what happened was I was in the shower EARLY friday morning say 4 am or thereabouts when I got back to the room from drinkin. And whilst in the shower I fell hit my head knocked out and due to my tub not draining right I flooded my room. I was woken up by banging and buzzing at door and was in a tub full of water with shower still going. The guy promptly sent someone over with a squeegy and bucket to clean up all the water. Luckily I didn't drown or get a concusion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice