To al the friends I made December 15th-22nd 2008

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jblais30, Dec 23, 2008.

1. jblais30

jblais30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you guys and gals for making my week so much fun. I had some of the best conversations, laughs, hugs, hot tub nights, drunk'in pool days, moped drives and Wii excperiences a man could as for. Thanks for smoking too many of my ciggerettes, grabbing me drinks and wearing tiny bikinis.. I look forward to seeing you all again; here there or anywhere. I hope all of you got home safe and didn't have as much snow on your cars as I did...

I can't lie I think my liver needs a break and my brain could use a few weeks of detox and a few good books to get my creative juices flowing again..

Oh by the way if any of you find a single sandal, throw it away because I already through away its match..

And make sure to look me up when you come to Boston, for those of you that will be coming here in the next few months.. I'm always down for a beer or ten on a weekend... Or a cup of coffee during the week..

Any photos that show anything my grandmother would die if she saw please keep discreet. :)

2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What week did you go?

Just kidding... glad you an awesome time. It sucks to hear, but welcome back...

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  4. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    By the sound of it it looks like we have yet another repeater!!! Glad you had a great time :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice