Tlacuaches

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunCanuck, Feb 20, 2007.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What about your cat and doggie? Didn't they have any kind words for this invader? How funny. Time to get your screens fixed there girl.

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kitty was asleep on my head and doggie was in her room (the upstairs bathroom where she is safe from attack kitty). We just had all our screens fixed (great deal too by the way!). She came in the laundry room window which has never had screens but has always been a bit broken. We had it covered with cardboard and duct tape but she broke it down.

I do think it's cool, though I was happy to be on the other side of the sliding glass door and not really face to face with her. :D

4. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is that different from a possum? Because the nasty ones that would come to my old apartment made my life not so much fun by dying in a giant plant holder and attracting other ones to feed on the maggotts that infested it.

I didn't know what the hell the bad smell was. Thought it was the upstairs neighbours garbage. When I discovered it I got rid of it but it happened once more.

Bleck!

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ew! Nasty, nasty, nasty! :chuck:

6. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kelly. I spotted your problem right away in your last post.

Surely you must know what we NASCAR types always say:

"It ain't broke - you just didn't use enough Duct Tape."

7. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    T.J., too funny! I didn't realize NASCAR folks liked their duct tape as much as us Canadians. Come on, "Red Green: Duct Tape Forever" is a classic movie!

So in good Canadian (NASCAR) fashion, the window is sealed completely with duct tape and we did not have any visitors last night. :D

[​IMG]

8. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad it's fixed Kel! LOL. If you want my opinion, that pic of them is cute but in reality they are dirty nasty creatures....I have not had good experiences with them as you can tell!

9. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Be really careful with those, they can bite a cat or dog easily and kill them. A kitty dies arund our apartment and apparently had been bitten by one. We had one come in our washroom once, and we live on the third floor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice