titlessss!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by *+*Kirstie*+*, Dec 8, 2005.

?

what shall my title be?

1. CC's Naive Blonde (thanks for that shauny!:S)

100.0%
  2. CC's Hottest New Recruit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. CC's Bombshell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. CC's Cheeky Smile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. CC's official SB 07 fan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. CC's Top Totty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. CC's official jacuzzi inspector

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. CC'a baby (cos im the youngest :D)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other.. please post!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cancunlouise

Cancunlouise Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jlow is a ejit apple!! dont listen to him hes being grumpy! he needs not to take things so serious!! take a chill pill!!!

2. Nannerz

Nannerz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sheesh girls :roll: Uncalled for and rude!

3. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    guys.. didnt want to spark of WW2 here! all of those titles with the exception of CC's baby and CC's official jacuzzi inspector (which yes i made up myself) were all posted to me on previous topics where i had asked people for suggestions! i put everyones suggestion up, including shaunys which isnt the most complimenting of ones, but i still put it up which shows im not just out to think highly of myself!

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not the one who started arguing. but have aparently been made out to be the bad guy. (im a horrible person yes i know) so ive had enough. after today, wont see me around so much...

5. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nah im not accusing anyone of anything. and everyone is entitled to their own opinions! i just wanted to stick up for myself.. thats all.

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wasnt saying it ws you kiristie...no worries

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok how's about we get to picking a title befor some people take this way outta hand.. :lol:

8. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    umm...yeah....

9. Geordie

Geordie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking at the vote the Naive Blonde wins it.

10. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple,

I honestly don't know what else to say, my original post was not a personal attack like you took it. I am sorry you took it as a personal attack it was not meant to be. I do not appologize for what I said as I was merely clarifying something that you and others did not realize or notice. Text is a very hard medium for relaying feeling or intention and I guess I didn't do a very good job with relaying my intention or meaning and I am sorry you took my words out of context. If you still wish to be angry w/ me then so be it. Regardless be mad at me or not the board would not be the same w/o ya so I hope you don't take it to that extreme.

Sincerly,
    John

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice