titlessss!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by *+*Kirstie*+*, Dec 8, 2005.

?

what shall my title be?

1. CC's Naive Blonde (thanks for that shauny!:S)

100.0%
  2. CC's Hottest New Recruit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. CC's Bombshell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. CC's Cheeky Smile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. CC's official SB 07 fan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. CC's Top Totty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. CC's official jacuzzi inspector

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. CC'a baby (cos im the youngest :D)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other.. please post!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    other

2. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aye I'm just clarifying she didn't pick these titles her self she's just positng the suggestions that others gave her.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

so then what was the point in centering me out then, you could have said that without the quote....there was no need....

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Because I was responding to your comment I wasn't pointing your comment out just because or for any malicious reason I don't understand why your getting so bent out of shape about it...

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not pointing it out? i certainly didnt type it in red.... :roll:

6. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As you can see here Kirstie stated prior to posts about her thinking high of her self she explained that these where suggestions others had mentioned before. Yes strike my last message I did point out your Comment about her thinking high of her self because she had already mentioned this and you did not notice it so I pointed out your comment specifically because I was responding to THAT comment not because it was you if someone else had made that comment I would have pointed out their comment you where the only one to make a comment stating she was high on herself, and I guess i felt your comment was uncalled for because she had already mentioned that she did not come up with these but others did and she is just looking for the best one. There you have it I'm an A$$ for calling you out and mentioning that I don't agree w/ your comment, I'm done with this topic!!!!!

7. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awe get along guys!

8. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yes, im the only one that made a comment. so dreams comment wasnt similar to mine, and brooke's ditto didntmean anything either. im the only one that said something...

ha..if i had suggested any of those titles for myself the same would have been said about me.

so im sorry to say what others were thinking... :roll:

10. Brookers13

Brookers13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes go apple go

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice