Tips I Got On Cancun Care That We Used On Our Trip In April May With A Short Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by J.P. & LISA, Jun 9, 2018.

1. jimandsandra

jimandsandra Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    I read the suggestion for bringing tape.

I packed the blue painters tape. This came in handy with the door hanger. Also placed a piece of tape on the closet doors where they opened. Made it easy to find which side of the closet door actually opened. The first night we noticed one of the closet lights would not turn off. The switch for the lights in each closet is at the top of the door. Used tape and some wadded paper to hit the switch when the door was closed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. J.P. & LISA

J.P. & LISA Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Like your helpful hints yes it's kind of a game to figure out which door everything is I guess we could mark on the tape with a pen that would help thanks for your great suggestions I will definitely try them in September

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Yes a game indeed and I enjoyed watching wife get it wrong and frustrated every time our entire stay.
    The blue panter’s tspe is a great idea as I already had it on my list for next visit.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14

Thanks JP and Lisa.

I know for a fact management do listen to discussions on here, or at least have staff looking at the site and reporting back any significant feedback.

If anyone does get to chat to one on one to Management or Owners about the hotel please mention CCC if you are a member here. It's not likely to elevate anything any quicker, and we shouldn't expect it to.

But I think sometimes the hotel doesn't quite recognize the strength of this site and the influence we have over future potential guests when deciding their next vacation destination.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Steve thanks for answering and yes I have mentioned Cancun care many times to management and general manager Santos when I told him a lot of people don't like pajama night cuz it's too close to lingerie night he said people should comment it on there check out I told him him he could look on Cancun care to see all the many conversations about likes and dislikes on the subject of Temptations. And temptations management
    can only get better with reading what's on Cancun care
    And as you've had meetings with management before I think it would be awesome if they had a monthly meeting with you that you could give updates on positives and negatives to management of our total conversations.
    This site has been a tremendous help to me personally and too many people I know and what I've read it gets people excited about going gives people places where they can say their positives and negatives about Temptations.
    You and your wife definitely deserve some extra perks from Temptations for your outstanding site that benefits Temptations in more marketing ways than they know

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Hear hear @J.P. & LISA

2 votes here for @Steve as the official TTR representative for CCC!
    (as if he doesn’t have enough to do)

7. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Hopefully if they are the representatives some perks will be given to them which is highly deserved because this site Cancun care is probably one of the best marketing tools Temptations Resort could ever ask for.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    As a tip I would also suggest they bring chinos back as a guest on the MC you want to crank up the party at the pool bring him back as a guest and see at the pool party at the closing at September 2016 nobody works the mic like she knows it would be the best pool party ever

9. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Sorry supposed to say chinos can't use my right hand was in a go-kart racing accident LOL

10. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    My husband says my go-kart racing days are over after a pretty nasty accident but just one more hurdle to get over and get back to Temptations

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice