tiny bikinis???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jemstar, Feb 5, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Maybe some double - sided tape....LOL.... :lol: I think i may be the wrong person to ask....LMAO!!!

2. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    A friend who i was talking to about my trip coming up May told about a site that she got some of her bikinis from... I believe she said it's called Dirty Bird bikinis.com....Haven't had a chace to check it out yet...LOL.. :D

3. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Icecube you are being so helpful with all the tiny bikini talk.
    I suspect you have ulterior motives........like you like looking at them!!?? :wink:

Could I be right, you naughty guy?? :cool:

4. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :D ... As they say in Mexico.." Si "... There is something able a women in a bikini..It's just amazing.... So yes i like to look.... :wink:

5. Knakrd

Knakrd Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You don`t need a top at this resort, if boobs are great, please feel free &
    welcome to strutt your stuff, most of the Ladies do anyway.

Malcolm.

6. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Jemstar i bet you that you look great in what ever you wear... Top or not...LOL... Just have fun when your there...And remember to send a pic of you on the Nice Shoes Box tellling everyone..YOU ARE SEXY !!!... :D

7. djalbe

djalbe Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where's the pic ???

Hey Jemstar,

I thought you were gonna post Before and After pics. C'mon you little freak-a-zoid, we're still waiting on you gorgeous. With posts like Tiny bikinis, Swinging, and Boner Stories, I'd love to get into your head for just 5 minutes, :lol: You gotta love 'er !! Wish your were going in July.

I promise not to be the "Russian" judge and deduct points for no reason. I actually give extra points for extra effort. Doesn't everyone agree ??? C'mon girl, where's that CAN DO spirit ?

RE: "Maybe some double - sided tape....LOL.... I think i may be the wrong person to ask....LMAO!!!"

PS... Double-sided tape won't work without a landing strip :p But the smaller the bottom, the less it moves. Just another example of when less is more :!:

-DJ

8. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I think Jemstar is still looking for that special tiny bikini... :D ...The pics will come in time... :D ... I hope Jemstar has a great time...

9. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haven't been on in a while, but after reading the last couple of posts all I can say is, "Baaaa haaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa". This is some funny stuff. Icecube, I nearly pissed my panties when you suggested double sided tape. No landing strip to attach that to. lol I would be worried if I saw a girl with tape down there, like, what is she holding down??? If you know what I mean. My husband and I have been so busy, when we get home, no time to stalk through, I mean browse the forum. I am back now tho, with a mission to get pics soon. I need to tan a few more times. Would hate to short out you guys monitor lights. lol

jemma

10. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Sorry Jemstar.. I guess being a guy. I feel tape can fix anything...LMAO!!! So did you and the hubby find that perfect bikini for your SEXY self? Yes..You do have to remember the pics...LOL... I'll send you all some pic when i go down or should i say when i return..LOL... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice