tiny bikinis???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jemstar, Feb 5, 2008.

1. au022

au022 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks Jemstar, Xoie's Omah, and DavenRose for listening and offering your insights. I take it from your response Jemstar that this is new territory for you as well (i.e., your first time to be topless and wear tiny swimwear in a public setting). This is the case for us. I talked to her some about it when we first decided to visit Temptations. Her reponse was, "I have always wondered if I could do something like that, so daring, risque, and naughty." However, I think she is concerned about how I might feel, seeing my wife exposed to others. Jemstar and Xoie's Omah, did you have concerns about how your husbands might feel? If so, what did he say or do to encourage you and let you know it was okay with him? I want her to know beyond all doubt that if she wants to be "daring, risque, and naughty" that I am all for it and Desire it as well.

Also, what was your feeling the first time you removed your top? Exhilirated, scared, liberated, aroused, embarrased? Anything you can share will be appreciated and help me in encouraging her.

One last thing - Jemstar, have you decided on your tiny bikini? Any suggestions where I might shop for one? Thanks so much!

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    If your looking for TINY bikinis. You may want to look at the Wicked Weasel website... :D

3. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    You can also check out the Wicked Weasel thread on Temptation Chatter. Several of your new friends have some links to their favorite TINY bikinis... :D

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [quote="au022 Jemstar and Xoie's Omah, did you have concerns about how your husbands might feel? If so, what did he say or do to encourage you and let you know it was okay with him? I want her to know beyond all doubt that if she wants to be "daring, risque, and naughty" that I am all for it and Desire it as well.

Also, what was your feeling the first time you removed your top? Exhilirated, scared, liberated, aroused, embarrased? Anything you can share will be appreciated and help me in encouraging her.

[/quote]

LOL My husband was all for it. He loves boobies...all boobies!! We had friends that had been to BBG and knew about the atmosphere and they knew we would be comfortable there. I have been known to have one tequila too many and flash at bars so I never thought of my breasts as some kind of no mans land...it doesn't hurt that I think they look pretty good for me being a 43 y/o mother of four and grandmother of one. LOL

Really once in Cancun I really quit caring bout how in shape I am or pretty much anything else. I would not say I felt liberated, aroused, exhilerated or any of that. More like Ok its off no big deal. I am betting wehn you get back that you will say she did take her top off and it wasn't such a big deal.

As far as tiny suits...if she is used to full coverage bottoms maybe just a brazilian cut would be risque enough for her. I have not graduated to a thong for the simple reason I think I would not be comfortable ... although we are still a couple weeks out and may still just order one.

5. au022

au022 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Well, her swimsuit choices vary. She has several from Venus that are brazilian cut, tie side and elastic side. She also owns several thongs for sunbathing in the backyard or going to the tanning bed. However, she has never wore the thongs in public. She says she likes the tan lines from the thong, and likes having brown buns. I'm thinking a thong for sure, but perhaps something smaller and more risque. That's why I inquired of Jemstar about her choice - she seems alot like my wife and I thought they may have similar taste.

6. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I think all the ladies look great with what they like to wear to the Sexy pool... :D

7. djalbe

djalbe Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So what, try wickedtemptations.com also

Scar or no scar, most of us have some "imperfections". Whether it's a belly scar, a little cellulite, saggy boobs, hair on your back (hey...I meant the guys), we've seen them all at BBG/Temptation. Agreed, that most people are NOT judgemental, since we ourselves have our own deficiencies.

They have a Henna tattoo at the beach palapa by the sexy pool in case you want to cover it up that way; she gets there around 11am. Otherwise, like 4biddenpleasrs said, show us what you got (everything please !!!) and we'll let you know :lol:

-DJ

8. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that's a great idea with the henna tatoo guys. :)

9. soultrain

soultrain Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Hey sweetie, this is not the Miss America Pagent..This is just some hard working vacationers taking off some clothes so they can tan enjoy the sun, go swimming, sit around, flirt, get drunk etc..Just get your sexy on and get to the sexy pool...Don't make me smack your behind, cause I will..haaa

10. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice