tiny bikinis???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jemstar, Feb 5, 2008.

1. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Considering I just had a baby, I suppose I am a little more concious about things not being in the right place. I have been working out for like 3 weeks( not for mexico, but for myself) and with 4 more months at the gym, I should be pretty comfy with myself by June. Plus I work at a tanning salon doing hair, so a dark tan always seems to help things out. lol I am so glad to have found this forum and to be able to talk out my fears with you guys. This is like therapy!!!

xoxo Jemma ( i'll be the topless girl in the little bikini by the sexy pool)

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    You go girl! :D

Jamie

3. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    and we'll then expect pictures of the new you!

4. jemstar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah. I should post a before and after pic. I will do that. I need the after one first though. lol

5. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Thats the spirit! :wink:

6. au022

au022 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Jemstar, may I say I admire your zest and spunk! As you may have seen from my previous post, we are planning a trip to Temptations next June (our first) and I would love for my wife to be "the topless girl in the little bikini by the sexy pool" just like you. I think it is really great that you can be so bold and free. What is your motivation? How did you decide to do this? Is this something you and your husband have discussed and decided to experience together? The reason I am asking is it might help me discuss this with my wife. She too is exercising hard for swimsuit season, and I think it would really be a boost to her self esteem to experience the fruits of her labor by being so free and liberated at Temptations next year. Any advice you can give will be appreciated. Thanks!

7. R&H in Kelowna

R&H in Kelowna Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Plead with her but if that dosen't work try any brand of Tequila at hand till she gives in :p

8. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I don't think you will have to do a lot of coaxing, the atmosphere at Temptations will take care of it. In fact if you guys socialize much at all your wife will meet and talk with other topless ladies and they will reassure her that it is ok, and it will just happen.

Don't worry about size, shape or anything else, just do what you want to do. My wife is normally topless but somedays she wears her top (I don't know why) other days she leaves her top in the room and never even takes it down, my point is...when SHE wants to do it...she will

Enjoy and relax

9. jemstar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its something i have wrestled back and forth with. We initioaly just wanted to go somewhere that was adults only. Then we were told about this forum and the more I meet people on here and the more I read about how everyone is so open and fun, the more I want to experience the fun fully. I may not go topless all the time, but I will try anything at least once. Besides, when you are in the water, it doesn't matter anyway. I probably will have to have some liquid courage in me first though.

10. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [quote="au022
    Jemstar, may I say I admire your zest and spunk! As you may have seen from my previous post, we are planning a trip to Temptations next June (our first) and I would love for my wife to be "the topless girl in the little bikini by the sexy pool" just like you. I think it is really great that you can be so bold and free. What is your motivation? How did you decide to do this? Is this something you and your husband have discussed and decided to experience together? The reason I am asking is it might help me discuss this with my wife. She too is exercising hard for swimsuit season, and I think it would really be a boost to her self esteem to experience the fruits of her labor by being so free and liberated at Temptations next year. Any advice you can give will be appreciated. Thanks![/quote]

She obviously knows it is a topless resort so I would just ask her if she plans on going topless or not? You may be surprised by her answer. Don't pressure her to be "the topless girl in the little bikini" or neither one of you are going to have a good time. Our first trip I was a bit nervous about taking my top off and walking around for about a day. After that it was no big deal. Some women you will never see with a top on around the pool and others will never take the top off. Either way they seem to be enjoying themselves.
    Suprise her and order her a tiny bikini, maybe she will suprise you and wear it. If my husband did that I would wear it for him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice