tiny bikinis???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jemstar, Feb 5, 2008.

1. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I'll PM you....

2. au022

au022 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    This is my first post. I would like to commend all of you ladies who are confident in who you are, and are not afraid to live life to the fullest. For me, its that attitude that is appealing. My wife and I are planning to come down to Temptations next year to celebrate our anniversary. I would absolutely love for her to wear a tiny bikini and sunbathe topless. I think it would really be liberating for her. However, I don't want her to feel compelled to do so because of my wishes. Do any of you have any suggestions or tips as to how I could bring this subject up, let her know my desires, but yet not put any pressure on her? I want her to want to - for it to be her decision. Any advice will be much appreciated. Once again, kudos to all you ladies!

3. J4

Ratings:
    +38 / 0

Its 50/50 topless at the resort. Don't pressure her, maybe suggest it a few days into the trip...but leave it up to her. Its all comfort levels...

4. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    My first time there was 4 years ago and I took my top off on the very last day. The next year. I had it on for about 30 minutes, and now you cannot put clothes on me. :lol: I hate having to wear a top at the beaches here. After the initial shock. you get used to it. Maybe try away from the crowds for the first time. Like at the beach, and do it gradually. But is is about 50/50. No pressure. just do what feels comfortable.

5. J4

Ratings:
    +38 / 0

That is exactly why the sneaky camera guys should get thrown in the pool, with there cameras!

If your bored, send the link to your Voyeruweb spread! Just teasing. :p

6. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    There is always someone who pushes the picture taking thing too far. In Cabo my wife an her friend were dancing together and it was def hot. Pics were being taken left and right. Then a guy come up and does a upskirt shot of them on the table- literally reaching across me and the other girl's husband. Now I realize that anyhting in the open iss pretty much fair game- but why cross that line and be a total perve.
    Needless to say I confronted the guy with a few choice words and he later came over apologized and erased the pic.

Problem there is like Hedo at the nude side- you have no fun pics of yourself there.

7. au022

au022 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for your advice J4 and Carol. As far as the topless sunbathing, I'll just let her decide once we get there and experience the atmosphere. She has done this often in the privacy of our own backyard, but never in a public setting. But how about the suggestion of the tiny bikini? I'm thinking something like a WW, but that may be too tiny for her first time to Temptations. Should I buy one and surprise her with it when we arrive, or just tell her my Desire and let her purchase what she wants/feels comfortable with?

8. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Probably better with what she feels comfortable with. Maybe something a little risque in case she feels more comfortable as days progress. You will see every boob/butt size imaginable so it's easy to feel comfortable. I have always worn a thong but now I am down to micro mini ones. :lol: I guess I am more comfortable with my butt hanging out than my boobs.

9. FUN IN THE SUN

FUN IN THE SUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    If only we all looked as good as Carole in a micro thong.

Encourage her but don't over do it. If she wants to be topless it will happen in Cancun.

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Actually from what I've seen is that if you do nothing at all she's more likely to pop the top.

You'll just turn around at one point and the top will be off. When that happens be sure to stay cool and not make an overly big thing about it.

The more the husband/boyfriend brings it up the more resistant the lady seems to be.

She, as all women do, knows that her man would love to see her walking around topless. I mean if you didn't you wouldn't be at Temptations. By letting the atmosphere coax her into it, it feels more natural for her and she's more likely to repeat the process again.

Once that happens the rest of the things you're talking about will proceed at their own pace. :D

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice