Timeshares 101

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Denver, Jan 31, 2007.

1. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with Karan & I've been saying that since folks have started asking about timeshares. Keep in mind there are many different kinds of ownership programs out there, so you MUST do your research in advance so that you know what options you have.

Best place on the web for that is http://www.tug2.net

It's worth paying the nominal fee to get the GREAT advice from that board.

Keep in mind also that single folks who don't wanna get hit with a singles supplement every time they travel, should actually look into the various options that can save you not only the single supplement, but other types of costs as well.

Married folks who only get 1 week vacation a year wouldn't wanna buy the same type membership as someone like a teacher or government worker, who gets ALOT of annual leave.

Lotta things to think about

Michelle

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It may not apply to all timeshares as each resort is different and deals with their AI fees differently but BBG is now charginga $25 single supplement on top of their AI fee for only one person in a room.

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well...that's BS & I would never recommend anyone else pay it either. Especially if it's not in your individual contract.

I certainly wouldn't promote BBG as a stellar example of a GOOD place to buy into.....way to may problems and changes

Michelle

4. Denver

Denver Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have definitely come to the same conclusion after reading the info the BBG forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice