timeshare push

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by runnerj, Sep 22, 2008.

1. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't say yes and just not show up. Be polite but firm that you are not interested. It is not mandatory so don't worry about that aspect.

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    If you don't show up, they will call your room whenever you don't want to be disturbed (if you know what I mean). The must have some sort of monitor :D

3. anne@darrin

anne@darrin Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just say No thanks and start walking.....

We had to sit down and listen before we got our key. Darrin and I just said we were tired and would get back to them later "if We needed to talk to them" Basically just got up and shook her hand...Once we stood up what could she do; if she wanted to keep talking while we walked away; it wouldn't be us looking silly.Maybe she new what damage a Redhead who really needed a drink from just traveling 8hrs could do if she didn't take us serious.

Don't give them any indication that you are going to be at the meeting..."Don't call me I will call You!" They Never called us.

We had fun with All of them. In the Mall we actually grabbed the guys hand and said thanks...walked away giggling while he was still talking.

I was kind of worried about the hassel; but it was Our Holiday..we didn't let anyone of them ruin it. Don't worry. Its not that bad.

Have a Great Time!

4. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we never get the push, but im 7 foot tall and look like a drink when i get there. i do get the under the door invites but never go. I do wonder if they give you the $100 they list as your gift for taking the "tour"

5. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    If there ever was a time in your life to JUST SAY NO!! This is it and stick to it

6. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We didn't take them up on their "tour" when we got there on our first visit then a day later there was a note in our room offering us $100 to see them. Personally I didn't mind listening to their spiel for the money, it paid for our booze cruise.

-M

7. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When we were sent over to them before getting our keys we told them we had been there several times including a couple months ago and that we werent interested. They never contacted us again. A little "white lie" never hurt anyone! :D

8. soonn

soonn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just say NO. NO. NO. NO. it does not worth it the $100, especially to the sales person name Frank. They are not your friends, they are worst than your worst nightmare.

I wish I did say NO, I am kicking myself every day whenever I think of the mistake I made, sometimes I wake up with a bad dream.

9. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We went thru the spiel last time we were there, RCI room etc. After trying to push their high pressure mark on us (Can't remember his name (Ernie or Bernie?) for the 3rd time, I pretty much lost it and threatened him w/ an ass kicking if he took his pen out one more time. That pretty much ended our conversation and Time Share experience.
    They get pushy, you get rude. Has always worked for me! :evil:

10. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    We have taken their $100 a couple of times, and used the time to tell them how clueless they were with the BS about Premier that they are telling. Don't worry about offending them, as you can't do it.

Actually feels pretty good to get paid $100 to rip on Bernie or Frank. A few more times, and we will be about even.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice