timeshare presentation!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tresh123, Dec 9, 2009.

1. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    im in the car business also. one year when the weather was shitty we did it for fun, . used all the tricks that are normally played on us. even though we had no intention of buying as we already own actual timeshares there from the old plaza las glorias. They started at like $45000 .A hour later we got down to $5500 lol.
    you do have to have a thick skin as they get gonna cold when you say no or can i think about it for a day or two. what was surprising was even though we told them that we wanted a day or two to think about it they never looked us up to ask about it again for the rest of the week.:azzangel:

2. tresh123

tresh123 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    should be a ball!!!!!

3. Nalisa

Nalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    After you check in they will send you to a little desk across the hallway. When you sit down they will try to set you up for a "tour" of the resort to get you familiar with where everything is the next morning. That is the timeshare presentation. If you tell them you're not interested in the tour you will avoid the timeshare presentation.

4. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Thanks for this pointer, only an hour for the presentation, but one more hour in the sun will be appreciated instead after this crap weather we have in Iowa right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice