Timeshare Pitch & Bracelets......

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sandalls, Aug 20, 2012.

1. handyman

handyman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Just pay as you go or buy the smallest package they offer. They start out with 6 weeks a year for 25 years and $40,000 but if you hang in there you can get down to a couple weeks for $4000. They try to sell you more than you can ever use but it sounds good when it's you first time there and they fill you full of alcohol.

2. funtimes34a

funtimes34a Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Just left there and was our firts trip we just told them no and that was it we had no issues after that.

3. youngcpl24

youngcpl24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah we really had no interest in buying but knocked them down to a low rate (I think it was $3000) for 28 days. Since we did this on the second day they immediately upgraded us to premier status for the rest of our initial 7 days (didn't count it toward the 28) and we have 5 years to use the 28 days however we want (in a row or randomly etc) and we can go to the other resorts too (even the family friendly one). Though there is some extra upcharge for Desire (we may try out a couple days there some trip and then go back to TTR). When I booked our upcoming 8 day trip the total cost was about $800 for the both of us. Last year when we booked and traded thru RCI it was about the same ($700 ish) for 7 days plus I had to pay the RCI transfer fee etc and the maintenance fee and use up my week from our other timeshare. The extra perks were nice though I don't know if we got the nicer room since we were already checked in and didn't change rooms so we will see this time. The free wi-fi was a nice perk to have and also not having to deal with reservations on the same day was good. The upper area where there is a hot tub and a separate bar was good because we didn't have to get up ass early and fight for seats and they will even bring food up there.

But from what we saw the first day until we were "upgraded" it wasn't a drastic change other than being able to go up to the separate area around the sexy pool

4. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Been 5 times, never been on the tour/breakfast...whatever...they're a bit pushy to ask you to go to it in the first 24 hours, but don't speak a word of what it is...so say no and you're fine.

I'm not a member obviously and never had an issue with service, getting reservations, getting a chair...I love this place!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice