Time for another get together?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Sep 6, 2012.

1. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Done! Carnitas in front of Soriana, former Italian Coffee, at 7 PM, even if it's just the two of us!

2. davisod

davisod Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy birthday, Steve. Welcome to PoMo. I'd like to someday partake in an eat-and-meet of this "cartel" of yours - especially V - when I'm down in February and March. No question as to where in the puerto we'd eat: the best place in town is David Lau's. And Valerie is the best waitress this side of Nova Scotia - even though she's a fanatical New England Pats fan......lol. BTW, David Lau's Super Bowl party is the PoMo event of the year. Especially when my Giants face her Pats. My fave eats at D.L.'s are the Esmerelda pizza... mmm... and Singapore noodles. With a goblet of red wine that Valerie fills to the brim, instead of measuring it out to usual 5 oz's. Second best food in town is Al Chimichurri - steaks and desserts to die for! As for night-life, it's Cantina Habaneros, hands-down, with live bands nightly, till the wee hour of 11pm....(not as young as I was...lol).

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  3. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Sounds good, Davie, maybe we can have one of our "get togethers" down there, in P.M.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice