Tila Tequila on Temptation Resort (MTV)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by darkyboy, Jun 10, 2008.

1. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
  2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    The rooms they had were the suites by the quite pool. Don't expect to be hanging there anytime soon. :wink:

Like the way she "Closed off the pool for just us.." I don't think anyone would have noticed if she was hanging out at the Quite Pool anyway. :D

His date was in the Italian restaurant and the second was in the Chinese if anyone was wondering. But they took out lots of tables to give them that great open feeling. The boat was one of the brand new ones Albatross have for their daytime booze/snorkel cruise.

I think it would have been really funnier if they had one of the entertainment staff run her "contests". I like the way they kept picturing a 3rd floor room window and then cut inside to the suite on the first floor. Goes to show what a totally different impression of a place you can get depending on how things are filmed.

I was hoping that in the end we could point people to the link and say, this is where we stay in May but they didn’t show a lot of the actual hotel and the scenes from there aren’t really what I want people to think we do on our vacation so…. But overall they made the hotel look like a really sexy place.

Jamie

3. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with you Jamie.
    We watched it with a friend who had not been to TTR and she kept saying, "you guys stayed here? It's really nice!" And while we do think it is really nice, I didn't feel like it gave a true idea of the TTR we know and love!
    We never had a room that looked like thiers did!
    It was fun watching and saying "look that's in the italian! Look there's the chinese!" When they went in the front doors we all said "OOOOOOHHH wish that was us!" "When they showed the quiet pool we told our friend "We've never been there!"

How'd you like the fact that the two girls got to go skinny dipping? Where was the security THAT night???

4. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I had a little fun in that suite...

Jill and I were in Room 1327. Building #1, 3rd floor, room 27.
    So one night late, or early how ever you'd like to look at it, we walked all the way down to the end of our floor. At the very end facing the water and just above the Asian restaurant we find this door open. So we had been drinking and it WAS an open door, we marched right in and find the suite shown in the Tia show. LOL ok so here's the weird part. We lock the door and enjoyed some alone time with the huge sliding doors open and a great breeze blowing in. So does this mean that by proxy my wife and I also slept with Tia.

I'm still trying to decide if I'm proud of that or not....lol.

Jeff

5. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: I had a little fun in that suite...

I think it means that the two of you and Tia are forever joined :ladiesman:

Ronald :cool:

6. C5xcitmt

C5xcitmt Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was very, very disappointed that Chinos, Lalos, and Omar didn't show up anywhere in the show.

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know..that totally sucked..having the entertainment staff on the show would have definitely improved it.

Ronald :cool:

8. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    actually,

did you notice how they avoided showing any other face but the 4 of them. The only other person I remember seeing is the guide for the horses and they only showed long shots or him behind the horse.

I think that's so they don't have to pay them extra. *L*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice