Tigres update

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Apr 24, 2017.

1. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Sunday's game ended a three game series against the Acederos de Monclava with the Tigres taking two of the three.

Kameron Loe was the winning pitcher, notching his first win of the season. He was in control of the game for the seven and a third innings he pitched, and received a standing ovation from an audience impressed with his performance.

He's been traded around alot in his professional baseball career and has done several years in the minors, now recently signed with the Tigres, who are badly in need of more pitching talent. The Mexican Baseball League is part of the U.S. minor league system.

Kameron Loe Stats, Highlights, Bio | MiLB.com Stats | The Official Site of Minor League Baseball

Kameron Loe fundió acero y lo convirtió en joya | Club de Baseball Tigres de Quintana Roo

2. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    The Tigres, now 13 and 17, are still struggling on the road but the pitching continues to improve, with the Tigres' pitchers now ranked fifth in the MLB, overall. I suppose this is a direct result of having Venezuela involved with the team. A number of pitchers have been acquired from the U.S. this season, and are showing promise.

Now, if they an just get the hitting up to speed....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice