Tigres to leave MLB?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Feb 7, 2017.

1. redhed

redhed Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey V!

Were you able to enlarge the schedule? I enlarged and saved it on my ipad if you'd like to see it...

2. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Finally, yes. But you seemed to have figured out quicker than I (computer illiterate) did. Thanks for caring!

I'm sure you know by now- they got their first win of the season last night, a 4-3 squeaker against Los Pirates de Campeche. Probably a weaker team than the Leones, who beat them in three straight games, the Tigres still had to struggle to get the win.

3. redhed

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We baseball fans must stick together! We are going to venture out tomorrow to the stadium hoping our timing will be correct. So strange I cannot find any game times on the website....but considering I don't speak Spanish it could very well be there! I'm hoping the 7 pm time for Sabado is ok.....think we'll go over around 4 (not anxious at all!) to check time and hopefully buy tickets. :)

4. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I bought tickets for Sunday's game, which starts at 6 PM. I suspect game times are just as they were before, with 8 PM starts except for Saturdays at 7 PM and Sundays at 6 PM.

The teams been hot in town, winning all three games so far.

Tigres de Quintana Roo

5. redhed

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep! 8, 7 & 6pm.........took a picture of the posted hours .....

The game last night was so enjoyable....so much fun!

Enjoy today Senor V.....Go Tigres!!

6. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    This has been a good week for the Tigres; after a slow start with three loses in a row they've come back strong at home, winning 5/6 games.

Last night was a great game as well, Red, with the team showing flashes of brilliance at times. There appeared to be a high level of discipline and focus on the part of the entire ensemble.

The stadium was beautiful, as usual, and by the fourth inning it was quite full. Pre-game ticket sales had been slow as many seemed to prefer buying their tickets at the gate, where lines were long as the game began and got even longer.

Soon we'll know if the team will be up to the standards that took them to two national championships since I've been here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice