Thursdays in Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by bigdickcadillac, Jan 16, 2007.

1. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our first night in Cancun will be on a thursday... Just wondering what the go to club is for a thursday?? I think someone said oasis foam party but i could be wrong

2. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it really all depends. i would rely on the entertainment staff at your hotel to let you know which club most people will be going to that night.

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chances are your resort will go Coco Bongo...lately that is one of their big nights.

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PLAY IT BY EAR ! It hasnt stirred me wrong yet for the most part in all my years of going. Wait around see whats hott, where everyones talking about going and go. Or just spend your money and go everywhere until you find a club your comfortable with....Id choose the first one its cheaper !

5. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah i guess they are all usually pumpin the only time we ever went to a club that wasn't stupid busy was the city once.. it was soo dead

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah once you get there you will get a feel for whats going on that night..Just talk to people and see what they are all doing :lol:

7. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The foam party does take place on Thursdays at the Up and Down ''disco'' of the Oasis hotel.

8. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    go to the one!!! (el uno!!) hehe just kidding :lol:

9. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahaha the foam party sucked last year! Couldnt recommend it ... the other big clubs on the second thursday we were there was way better!! but have to agree with everyone ... at about 6 oclock when everyone is pissed and stumbling after a big day in the pool, thats when all the decisions should be made!
    xx
    tim

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah decsions are made when everyone is hyped and dressed and ready to go drinking in the lobby :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice