Thursday Night Pirate Ship?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by TonyandLisa, May 5, 2017.

1. TheGingerandTheGiant

TheGingerandTheGiant Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    I believe I've read 10 or 10:30pm meet in the lobby. 11pm cruise. People seem to get back to the Sens around 3am-ish.

2. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    We met up for the cruise at 9:45 in the lobby. Buses leave around 10. You get back to the hotel around 3 AM.

The pirate ship was probably the most fun event for us at Sens - felt very much like PatyO's (but on a pirate ship lol).

3. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    We did think it was a bit odd to be drinking Heineken beer on a pirate ship in Mexico lol

4. Ken&Lora

Ken&Lora Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    We brought up the pirate ship in our FB event yesterday and one of the girls had an outfit pic from Yandy posted and ordered within like 10 minutes. I ordered my wife 2 outfits today, one I pieced together that will be quite revealing, and a cheap fallback one if she doesn't think she can pull off the other. We should get good participation from the rest of the group too. I'll post up everyone's info in our event later tonight; thanks for all the info!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice