Thursday March 15th.......PLans?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by whdream, Mar 6, 2007.

1. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i love slices!!!!!!!!!!!! I hought it mut have just been me and my mates that liked it coz noone ever mentons it onhere, ill bthere on the 15th I dont know how to put pic up but look m up www.myspace.com/peevyweevy ill say hi if i see you's i know what you all look like

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HEy srw...The more the merrier! If you wanna join up with us!! :lol:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eeeeeek more people! woooo

4. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well im with 5 other pals but we always usd to go to slices evernight about half 9 so asits our sco night a we have ar crawl on firt night im sure we will be at slices 99%

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    what are your dates srw?

6. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well ill say that again as my keyboard is not workin properly basically ill be at slices on thursday 100%

7. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wed14th till 28th at gran costa real itwill be second time and i cant wait

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    SRW....
    check out the party on the 18th:

CancunCare Party Info: Sunday March 18th

PRINT THIS OUT. WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHICH OPTION WILL TAKE PLACE PRIOR TO MARCH 10. SIGN UP NOW IN THIS THREAD!!

Plan A if we do the cruise:

6:30 pm - Meet at Playa Tortugas Dock. Playa Tortugas is behind Fat Tuesday. Despite being closed the Fat Tuesday building and sign is still there - just ask your bus driver or cabbie to stop there, everyone knows where it is.

7:00pm Depart on our private boat for a two hour cruise around the ocean and lagoon. Open bar all the way with music. Plus we have hired in one of the best MC's we know to ensure that it's a lot of fun with silly games, drinking games etc with prizes. We'll be cruising past the posh peoples houses and showing them that Spring Break is here!

9:00pm We arrive at party central and leave the boat for the 2 minute walk to Carlos N Charlies, where the staff will be waiting for us with our own tabled area and 2 hours more open bar. Shots, crazy waiters, great music and dancing.

11.00pm Free entrance to Senor Frogs (normally $10 during Spring Break) for more Spring Break Madness. At this point drinks have to be paid for, it's just the entrance that is included. Slide down the slide into the lagoon and dodge the crocs if you're brave enough.

Cost will be $50 or 550 pesos.

Plan B if we don't have enough people for the cruise:

8pm - Meet at Carlos N Charlies in the heart of the hotel zone for 3 hours open bar, where the staff will be waiting for us with our own tabled area. Shots, crazy waiters, great music and dancing.

11pm - If the group want to we can head off to a club or another bar together, we will make it up on the night depending what the group want to do and we'll use our contacts to get us a good deal and good service.

Cost for the Carlos N Charlies only option will be $30 or $330 pesos

Location of Fat Tuesday
    [​IMG]

attendance list as of March 5:
    The list goes on...

Sunday March 18th

Riki
    Trigger
    Dezmo
    Apple
    Dream
    Nonski
    Ian – yessir
    The Swedes (2 - Kim/Krille)
    Thechamp713 (19) – maybe
    Hw711 (2 - Henry/Guest)
    Dibeen (2)
    Mike L
    F355969 (2)
    Jimmy-Jam (3)
    Sharpie
    Football Chick
    CrazyCanadian290 (2) - maybe
    Shaun
    Kristi
    JessicaLyts (2)
    Dustybear (2)

Total as of March 5th: 27 + 21 maybes {Thechamp713 (19), CrazyCanadian290 (2)}

who else is ready to party on the 18th? let us know....

click here and let us know how many people you will bring:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29948

9. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is ther many fit brds going on the 18th? my mates need convnving and that usually does it haha

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes there will be :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice