those anybody have pictures of....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by YetiPl, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got that SB ago when I stayed at my friends timeshare at Royal Sands.....it was incredible....but NO spring breakers at all so that sucked

2. YetiPl

YetiPl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmmm do you think there will be a lot of breakers in gran caribe?
    once again i apreciate your help iam looking to book this week maybe tom. Iam just so confused an what to pick:(

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there will be loads of breakers there as its one of the hotels offered thru student city

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Basically the Oasis is where everyone knows to go in Cancun for a party. I find there tends to be more the "Spring Break" age there as well. The food doesn't seem to get the best reviews but you sacrifice that for the party atmosphere.

And the Gran Caribe Real, is offered through many Spring Break agencies which means loads of Spring Breakers would be there. Now I hear that it's a nicer hotel that the Oasis. But it's just a amtter of what you want right?

5. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah its the place to be during the day alright

Bye
    Adam

6. YetiPl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if i would stay at the diffreant hotel would i be able to still come and party at oasis?

what iam looking for is a great party atmosphere and a decent food:)

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well you can buy day passes to the Oasis. These are needed to enjoy their facilities...I think they are what 25-30 bucks per day?

You can always go there during the day and all. But then think do you wanna keep paying to go there, when you have the choice to stay there..??

Check out this map it shows you were the hotels are in comparison to each other...

Oasis Cancun is 78 and the Caribe is 52. Which means its closer to the action as well

http://www.advantagemexico.com/cancun/images/cancun_zone.pdf

8. YetiPl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whdream based on your experience whith would you pick:)?

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well personally I wouldn't go to the Oasis. Too young, and too crazy for me..I prefer a nicer hotel myself. But of course to each their own right. Loads of people go to the Oasis to party hard... :lol:

10. YetiPl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok so this is what i found out from student city there will be only around 20-30 breakers at gran caribe while oasis will have around 500!! I just booked oasis from 16-23 :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice