thongs and topless

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Matt and Amber, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Matt and Amber

Matt and Amber Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    I know this has been discussed in the past but looking for a more updated view. This will be our 4th time in Mexico the past 3 have been to TTR and we have had a lot of fun there. This time we are looking for somthing a little more tame (less lifestyle) and we decided to try GP. One of the fun things about TTR was that my wife could go topless and wear a thong if she so choose and she didn't stick out like a sore thumb. We are wondering how much of outsiders we will be if she (they) try this at GP. There are 3 couples comming down for 7 days in April we are looking to let loose and party in a respectfull manner. Obviously you can't spend your whole vactaion worrying about offending others in regards to what you wear but on the other hand we don't to be out of line and ruin other peoples vacation as well.

2. ScorpioMCN

ScorpioMCN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey neighbors! No you will not feel out of place - it's an open-minded venue and hey remember the TTR motto - "no one knows you and no one gives a shit" - topless is definitely ok and thong - I don't see how anyone could object!! ..it's an adults-only property so guests should expect people will wanna tan as much as possible not unless you wore one instead of your wife lol then I would call the authorities! j/k but definitely let loose!! don't worry about others thinking you're showing too much - not at GP anyway! :) if they have a problem with you, tell them to transfer to Great Parnassus and watch the kiddies and censored fun.

3. yetiman

yetiman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I were at GP Jan 27th thru Feb2. The only topless lady we saw was my wife. It didnt bother her and she never felt uncomfortable but we were a little disappointed. In the end she probably wore her top more than expected simply because nobody else was topless. The crowd there with us was definately on the conservative side. A friend was there the week before us and said there were 10 to 15 ladies topless everyday. In the end it all depends on the crowd.

4. farmymg

farmymg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No issues when we have been to GP.... Typically the beach area is where most of the topless/thongs are in comparison to TT where its everywhere (I think in part because of the activities - e.g. Water volleyball, etc..)

5. funlovincpl

funlovincpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were at GP the first week of Dec and I wore a thong bikini everyday and for the most part I was topless. There were a few other ladies that were topless too. I did not feel out of place or uncomfortable and no one made any negative comments. It is an adults only venue and it is your vacation so do what feels comfortable to you. Have fun!
    Mrs Funlovin'

6. jdh2971

jdh2971 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gp 6-23 2012

we were just there, did not see one topless, couple thongs and a couple guys in speedos but that was it. I have heard both ways so it must be at different times, you know different strokes for different folks. Anyway I think my wife would be topless if others were but I dont see how anyone would feel out of place one way or the other. It is a great place and out of all the other resorts we have been to we would go back to GP again and again. Little problem with the room at first but good to go after that. You will enjoy this place I am sure. Have fun and dont worry about what you want to do. Go for it.

:usa1:

7. stl_couple

stl_couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good Luck, sounds like a tough call for what you're looking for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice