Thong "Friendly" Vacations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jinichiro, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Hothertscpl

Hothertscpl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    Well come to Europe in most resorts in Spain/South of France/ Portugal are topless and thong friendly in fact its the norm

2. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    What about Key West in FLA? They actually have a couple of bars on the main Duval street that has nude sunbathing! :) Not sure about the beaches.

3. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    She can rock a thong a Disney World but you will be wishing you were back at TTR. Based on your pictures, I cant see why she would want to wear anything else, if you have it, flaunt it. Confidence that is!!! Age & Race is not important

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  4. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Thing is, you can wear a thong pretty much anywhere, but you won't find the accepting vibe of TTR at most places.

I've never been to Hedo or a "clothing optional" resort, but I've been to some adults-only where the atmosphere is judgmental. Women in thongs or topless face the "Who does she think she is?" looks.

I love the way women of all ages and shapes can wear as little as they want without rude comments behind their backs at TTR.

5. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
  6. Kris & Darlene

Kris & Darlene Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We've been to Couples Negril in Jamaica. It was a topless beach, but only saw a few ladies taking part. It was more of a couple romantic resort and things died down around 9pm. There was only a few couples out late and trying out the hot tubs. TTR is by far more fun and party oriented.

7. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0

Been to KW probably a dozen times and topless not so much thongs probably hit and miss, but south beach would be a better bet. Duval street can get wild but really isnt next to the beach and the biggest time for duvall is fantasy fest or whatever it is in OCT.

8. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0

Alot of the adult only is going to depend on like you said who is there. We went to Barcelo in 2006 when it was more adult friendly since then I guess it changed. Like I said probably about 30-40% of the women were topless, and probably a few thongs scattered in. If you want thongs then topless friendly is probably what you want to look for.

but my boss is the same doesnt mind doing it, but doesnt like to be the only one.

9. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    South Beach (Miami) and the DR adults only resort is the only other places the wife will rock the thong. The DR is really hit or miss depending on the resort. South Beach will always have a few ladies going topless and/or thong.

Adult only pools in Las Vegas are another place she could wear a thong, but they cost money to get into. I'm way to cheap to spend $50 for the two of us to get into a pool so the wife could possibly feel comfortable enough to wear a thong or go topless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice