This Upcoming Week 4/2-4/9

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by brettmurphy, Mar 30, 2023.

1. brettmurphy

brettmurphy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Not sure if I am really allowed to just post a thread about anything:) but will be there for spring break solo this upcoming week and just hoped to start making some friend/party people connections before I got there. I have read many of the different posts on here and am fired up. First vacation in 2 years, first solo ever and first single in 20 years. Kind of my coming out party to a new life. I am a high school teacher and will probably be the weird guy hanging alone till I meet some new friends, but will be in the pool, on the dance floor. Even got some costumes:)

2. cah110

cah110 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    We just got back and had so much fun hanging out with a single guy from Australia. He was at the pool hammered (drunk) telling us stories and then the same stories all over again 2 minutes later! It’s more challenging as a single because some couples are “on guard” about single men or even LS couples. Just be respectful, don’t touch or stare. Buddy up to husbands and bro out. Usually that will put the women at ease. Handle your alcohol so your decision making skills don’t get foggy. Volunteer to play in the pool games and embrace the playmakers making fun of you. I think you can have a blast if you do it right! Good luck!

3. brettmurphy

brettmurphy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Really appreciate the time you took to answer:) I am going with no expectations except for sun, booze, dancing and making friends and am completely planning on participating in the games. Bring on the jokes:) Appreciate it!

4. cah110

cah110 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Awsome! That’s a perfect attitude! I picked 1 playmaker to cheer for over the others (Angie Bunny) and that made it more fun for me. Chat with the playmakers and that usually will bring people into the conversation. They are all so friendly, fun and beautiful. Pro tip - do the pool activities in the morning (water aerobics ect) and you get more one on one time with the Playmakers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice