this guy would be ace in cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by trigger2002, Feb 16, 2007.

1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Once I took something that lasted a lot longer than I expeced. I was still fucked up the next morning when I had an early class. I was in no condition of going but attendence was mendatory so I went anyway, with the help of a friend. I was REALLY confused by that class.

2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...a 26oz of Smirnoff in 32 seconds... I have the 2nd place certificate somewhere to prove it.... he held it back a lot longer than I did... I don't think it stayed in me for more than 4 minutes...

...I won a bet drinking 16oz of Absolut in under 4 seconds... I held on for almost 10 minutes that time... I still feel bad for those three girls that were sitting at a table on the patio between me and the railing...

...ahhh, to be young and dumb again...

3. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: thats nuts

when i was in newquay last summer, my mate broke his foot playing football. we had either paracetamol or a bottle of whiskey to give him to numb the pain.. he took the whiskey. in one. think he was in more pain when he fell down a flight of stairs :lol:

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if i try anythink like that my body just rejects it before i get even half way down bottle :lol:

5. thechamp713

thechamp713 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Drunk dude

If buddy were to die, he would have died in a class room, on the floor, covered in puke and there's a good chance he'd crap his pants at death.

The last thing he's see, People laughing at him.

The last thing people would see, Him passed out in his puke and the smell of crap.

Whatta do if your the teacher ?

Call 911 ?

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friend has a knack for pissing himself after a big night out luckily he isnt coming on this trip or we would have deffinatly got him a room to himself. hes peed on his parents bed with them in it before :|

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice