Thinking of booking Solymar. Input anyone?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm trying to find cheap deals to Cancun for me, my cousin, and a friend. Solymar has a condo for only $75.00 per night. I'm still checking availability on that and my Grandmother is checking to see if she has a condo down in Cancun I can book for that week as well. But if can't get condo through Grandma was curious if anyone has any input on the Solymar?

There's no guarantee I'll be there but I am looking into booking and I've got 2-3 ppl to go with me so I figure as long as they can come up w/ their end of the cash then it's very doable!

Thanks in advance for your input!

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nannerz stayed at the solymar before.....she'd have alot of info on that

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm thinking of staying here too.. The lady has my condo on hold till the second week of January, then I have to book it, or take my chances that it won't be rented out.. I'm 95% sure that I will be staying here though.. It will be $570 for 6 nights, and that's up to 4 people, then all inclusive is $45 a day on what days you want, if you even want it...

4. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love the Solymar :!: :!: :!:

5. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    stayed at the solymar in 06, anything u need to know let me know

6. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is now looking like I could be staying at a different place. My Grandmother has time shares in Cancun and I may be using one of her condo's. Some of the options are...

Omni Cancun
    Royal Sands
    Royal Carribean
    Royal International
    Baccaru (sp) The place they filmed Real Cancun
    Avalon

There are other ones too she has a list of about 12 resorts I can pick from but don't remember them all.

I'm hoping for the Omni as it seems really nice and it's right next to the Oasis Cancun!

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would pick Omin too lol.. Location is awesome.. If I couldn't get Omni, i'd probably go with Avalon Grand.

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah Omni is my first choice. I'm hoping we can make that happen! Would be great to be able to walk next door and hang out w/ all the CC folks! Maybe buy a day pass or something.

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and nan also made me walk back to the oasis from the solymar too while completely trashed, booooo

10. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is totally wrong she could have let you sleep on her bed, could she not?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice