Things you will/won't miss about being at home...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jodie :-), Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is there anything people are going to miss while they are away?

Im gonna miss my sister heaps, she can't come. Im also going to miss a decent cup of tea!

I won't miss the weather, work and all the miserable people i have to encounter on a daily basis :mad:

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I miss my cell phone...
    Stupid I know. But weird not hearing my phone ring...
    One thing I WILL not miss is this weather...Another 15cm's of snow today...grrrr

3. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will miss my dog - (and no im not referin to the gf :wink: )

Seriously tho he's a cool guy and im sad to leave him :cry:

oh well Im sure i'll meet plenty o' dogs in cancun that'l keep me company. And who knows, maybe after a few beers I'll want to 'keep them company' too - heh heh :lol: :wink:

LLV

4. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i will miss my car!!!!

5. muttleyp

muttleyp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The second leg of the champions league second round matches.

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    WONT

I WON'T miss the snow, all the homework and school work, classes, work!!! ILL be enjoying the sunshine and beer in mexico!!

7. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    won't miss school. wont miss weather. will miss freinds (not all that much though). will miss good weed.

8. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Things I wont miss is my 'Nasty' ass sister from London........ Oh no wait a second she will be there too.
    :announce: Buggar!

hehehehehe

Bye
    Adam

9. Matty30

Matty30 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol

The one thing i wont miss is the plane!! lol

the 2 weeks will be a blast and the catching up with friends and family when i get back will be great their is no bad side...

And i would say i might miss some food! but hey we can't eat any of the food in the UK now anyhow lol...

Just came back from Tesco's and had to throw all my shopping out of the window!!!!

Cu all their!!! sometimes in double vision (u'll be the one on the left lol)

10. Nannerz

Nannerz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm gunna miss my friends and family.

I wont miss anything else back home. Not the weather...nooothin! The fact that I quit my Job this last friday so I could go on this trip! My boss was being an ass and snapped and saidthat i might have to cancel my flight and work instead.. when they dont even need me.. its tottaly covered. So I told him fine heres my two weeks notice. So up MY last day is march 4th! Then march 12th I'll be in Cancun.. dont wanna come home though to no job... :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice