things one should not forget to bring!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ambie33, Feb 19, 2007.

1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    and don't forget money to tip.

AI and a club wristband gets you in the door, but it doesn't get you service.

2. jwedd

jwedd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry to change the subject but how is this place? and where is it.. i havent heard of it..i know i know im a newbie :oops:

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Basic is pretty cool! Water comes down from the roof like its raining, its something to see for sure!!

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It used to be called G-Spot pre-hurricane...

Fairly large club, spring-loaded dance floor, multi-level, wet t-shirt contest after midnight, water sprays up from the floor and covers everyone on the dancefloor after the t-shirt contest.

it's on the lagoon at about km 10.5 or so, across from the Hyatt and Gran Caribe Real

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Decent condoms I would say!

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's what most guys pack first for a spring break trip.

7. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DID forget sun screen last year and got wacked nearly 30usd for this pathetically small bottle ... definately grab some before you go ... also aloe for the burn!! Ohhh and plastic bags for gross clothes/random 'stuff' that may end up in your room!!
    xx
    tim

8. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you do go to basic, then i'd take one of those underwater disposable cameras .. then you can have fun in the water :lol:

i lost my digital camera in cancun somwhere, or maybe i used it to pay for something i cant remember..so personally i wouldnt take a super expensive one - always worth taking one with video capture for those comedy genius drunken moments.

other than that just the normal holiday stuff: sunscreen, aftersun, money, passport etc etc etc

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah don't forget things, they tend to over price their sun screen, sunglasses ad such in Cancun

10. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're from Brisbane and you needed sunscreen?? I didn't need any and I'm from Melbourne!! I took some with me, but I never used it.

I just took the general stuff, clothes, toiletries, camera, stuff you'd take on any other holiday. I even took my phone :D haha. I remember asking this question last year, I had no idea then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice