Things livening up ?!

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Steve, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Fairly sure the like button doesn't show up on phone or tablet apps, only on computers.

2. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Since I liked your answer. I'm guessing that's not true. Just sometimes there is no like button on messages. Who knows. Who cares

A question Steve. The taxis you get on this site , we have used to go to temptations. Will they take us to gvo as well ? They are good and very reliable

3. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Oh the button showed via a phone ? I rarely use my phone for the forum so not 100% sure.

I know with a computer the like button doesn't show unless your mouse is hovering over the message you want to like :)

4. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    You mean the private transfers? Yeah they will take you anywhere. The price is the same for anywhere in the hotel zone $55 for 1-3 people, slightly more if more than 3 people.

Check out the link below:
    Cancun tours | Riviera Maya Tours | Airport Transfers - Entertainment Plus - USA TRANSFERS - Cancun Mexico

5. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Girlfortony, I totally get what you're saying. It's who you bring with you who makes the party.

The problem is when you get huge groups of sexually frustrated guys. Huge groups of guys just out with their buddies are usually great to be around. Huge groups of sexually frustrated guys who were expecting to get laid on vacation and aren't getting any change the whole atmosphere. As a wise man (*cough* Neil *cough*) has said, all that testosterone has to go somewhere. The level of groping, leering, and making loud comments about the women who are dressed provocatively or topless goes way up, and I just don't have a tough enough skin for it.

(And, Neil, now you know it's Laura, because we know Todd will wear anything, anytime...even if it's just tongs! :huh:)

6. G&T

G&T Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    The "like" is invisible on the iPhone. Touch the bottom right hand area of your screen. Assuming you have an iPhone that is!

7. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ah. Magical. Lol. Yes I do. Thanks.

8. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I really wouldn't read too much into that one picture. The aim was to show that there is some nightlife not to demonstrate the ratio of males to females.

It's a shot along the bar and at most bars including Temptation you'll find that most of the people ordering drinks are guys. Doesn't necessarily mean its a sausage fest or all groups of singles

9. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tell Sara69 to send more pics. Some more of the pool would great.

10. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I just did :)

Weather has been horrible ever since she started, I don't think there has been a sunny day yet this year. As soon as we get one I'm sure we'll see some nice pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice