Things Happening During March 2007

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mcowan_007, Jan 31, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    agreed!! good idea

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im sorry maybe im being short, but i find it frustrating seeing the mulitple posts when the exact same thing is right below it. :roll:

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no, Im pretty sick of seeing all the double and triple threads of the same thing!!

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok i created the sticky.

fill it with the events.

5. mcowan_007

mcowan_007 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry I am not meaning to sound clever or cause conflict, it just doesn’t add up to me and if I am wrong I will be the first to admit it.

It what I have written above has been taken in the wrong way then I apologize.

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no no, its fine. its something anyone would ask.

please in future refer to the sticky at the top of the board, all events and acts will be announced there.

please note, with the sticky i will start locking repetitive threads we will try to keep it all in once place?

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes, normal questions, we just needed to get a sticky about it, so, its a reason for us to do it!!

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and please understand that its just frustrating for us mods who have to then read every post that goes up and its irriating when things have been covered and such. the board can get very busy and this will just take away from that.

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mcowan_007 trust me when people on here give us inside info on the acts performing at Spring Break they are 99% sure they are coming. All performing acts don't usually confirm their actual dates will closer to the time. Things need to be sorted out.

:lol:

10. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Spring break events for artists are not your typical "nightly gig". People are going on spring break regardless and with that many people there whoever is playing will sell out. They don't have to worry about promoting it like a typical concert since there are thousands and thousands of people there wanting to party. When I was just in Cancun at Xmas time DJ Tiesto was there. I never heard about it until I was there, was not a public thing ahead of time and it was jam packed. If this is your first trip to Cancun or first spring break you will understand after.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice