Thieves - Beware!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TheOne, Mar 9, 2023.

1. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    Thus the reason there is a safe in the room. Use it.....

2. xxsylasxx

xxsylasxx Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I know how unpleasant it is to face pickpockets. I'm always on the lookout.

3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    We're just back from a 9 day trip and funny this post is still on here...We had an episode of attempted theft or just overly drunk or stoned lostness.

Was around 6:00 pm in the hot tub and the wife wants to go to the washroom in lobby. She goes out and tries finding her flipflops...looks 5 feet away and this girl has them in her feet! Ok... she asks to get them back and the girl, annoyed, finally gives them back.
    Then a friend yells at us that his bag had been emptied in the pink boxes by the jacuzzi. He looks around, finds most of his stuff scattered, picks it up and leaves. Then we started looking at that girl who was still fooling around the boxes. She was looking in every bag, emptying them and moving stuff from one box to another looking for what...we don't know but making a hell of a mess! We got out when she got to our bag and started arguing with her to leave our stuff alone but she wouldn't have it. Had to get security to come over and have a talk with her.

She came back and again looked a bit sketchy but she finally got in the tub till everyone was thrown out at 7:00. It was funny to see how lots were trying to find their stuff in others bags or boxes but everything seemed to be there!?

Like we said in an above post, it's guests we have to watch not staff. So keep valuables in the safe or keep an eye out for it cause people get weird when drunk.

Only things that we might have gotten stolen while there are our inhibitions and dignity! Then again, was it stolen, misplaced or simply voluntarily forgotten...

4. anna

anna Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    this is bull been to temptatiions 30times even when it was blue bay never had anything stolen

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    I left my flip flops next to the pool and when I got out there were two flip flops there, but they were both for the right foot and one was two sizes too small. Same brand same style. So, I am standing there contemplating how my flip shrunk and changed feet. Then I noticed a guy wearing two left flip flops and one looked too big and it was making him walk kind of wired trying to keep it from falling off. So, I kind of laugh and say hey buddy you want to swap shoes? He says sure these don't fit worth a f**ck anymore anyway. He kicks them off and I get my flip flop and leave his. He puts them on and walks off without saying another word.
    You know what they say about a man with small feet? Small feet, small flip flops.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    I want to say I may have been that guy on a past trip. I've/we've left the pool so trashed that it's kind of amazing we even make it to the room or even the right room sometimes. I've found my shit days later when someone says hey, I got your shirt you left it on the chair, we knew you wouldn't realize you lost it so we grabbed it for you.

Two left feet, what would be better would have been two left flip flops that were two different colors. Come one we all know drunken shitfaced mistakes happen, they just happen often at Temptation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice