There is a buzz starting to appear

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Boxy, Sep 25, 2008.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    London........... which is about a 2 hour train ride from shauny's, but we will spend a day or 2 in london then back to his.

2. Lara

Lara Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea you fly to lhr or lgw... which arent that far away from london, i think like 20mins by train? gatwick is a lil further out than heathrow, its smaller, i waited like less than 30 mins in the passport check line when i flew in, which is awesome for an international flight... train rides to london early in the morning and around 4-530 at night can get pretty packed.... other than that everything was smooth.... the nightlife is set up in one area so you can definitly walk around to different bars and clubs!!!! liquid and envy kinda remind me of parts of piers in the fort....

youll have a great time jason!!!!! :) definitly worth the money and time.... and $715 is cheap!!!!! book it up!!!!

3. Boxy

Boxy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    $715 is very cheap. Heathrow is a much easier airport in London as it's North London, Gatwick is South. You also get amazing views of London if you fly into Heathrow, flying over the Houses of parliment, big ben, London Eye, all the football stadiums, Wimbledon tennis courts.

Our train travel is expensive unless you book it in advance, so it's worth baring that in mind before you travel.

Are there no flights to East Mids or Birmingham as that is closer to Peterborough? London is not what it's made out to be, although i've never done the touristy stuff, just shopping, beer and football....

Make sure you take in a football game while you're over here!

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the boards, and yes, it should start picking up.... Will get crazy here.

5. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there is a liquid / envy in every town haha...i do beleive there are a few strip clubs there too!

nottignham is the nuts, probably the only place where birds outnumber blokes, and the only hooters in the UK is there too! ... come down to london for a night or two!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice