Theme Nights

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kevin Thill, Sep 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Kevin Thill

Kevin Thill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    First timers coming to TTR in Feb 2020. We are excited for our trip and want to start finding outfits for theme nights but have heard they change sometimes. When will we know what they will be for our trip so we can start getting ready? Don't want to buy stuff we will not use.

2. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    The resorts theme nights shouldn't change but there are groups that make their own them nights. Those tend to change at times. I have seen some theme night posts on the November roll call thread. I would check there and just go with the theme you like the best each night.

3. Dan & Barbie

Dan & Barbie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    I can't confirm this to be accurate, but I did read somewhere in this forum recently that the resort makes changes to the nightly themes in June. So, if what I read is correct, you should be good in February.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Depending on when you're going in February, you'll be with either the "No Bra Club" or the "Week 8 Crew."

Or, the Fighting February Shitshow, they're fun, too. Watch for theme night 2020 February threads here on CCC from those groups.

Besides, buying extra outfits is part of the fun... there's no reason you couldn't … try them on, and out, at home!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice