Theme nights?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by helln72, Apr 6, 2009.

1. helln72

helln72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was wondering if the resort has any type of nightly entertainment? I don't think they do the nightly shows like most of the other all inclusive resorts (which is fine with me) but I was wondering if they have anything like lingerie nights?
    Reply to this post

2. Jim & Sherrill

Jim & Sherrill Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The last we heard from the resort is that they are not having theme nights! They said the staff was working on some things for the take over group arriving on th 20th. The resort said if things change they will let me know.

3. fitgirrl

fitgirrl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just returned last night and there were no theme nights.

4. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just returned last night? Two questions: How was the resort and are you going through withdrawals yet? :lol:

Ronald :cool:

5. fitgirrl

fitgirrl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The resort was GREAT! We're already looking at booking another trip in January for my birthday.

Give me a few days to catch up on my sleep and detox and I'll post a trip report.

6. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Great....I cannot wait to read it.

Ronald

7. CLG

CLG Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The resort's web site does not have any information about the nightly activities. When we were there in March, they would announce around the pool that ladies should wear Pink tonight, then something different the next day. But if you don't know before you go, it makes it difficult. If you go to their blog on the web site, they talk about the nightly activities. If they are accurate, it will be helpful for packing.

8. Hotcpl

Hotcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Theme nights..

After a fair number of emials they did answer and the theme nights are as follows:
    Dear Hotcpl, sorry for the delay, but finally we have the info you requested!
    Here’s the night time activities program:
    *Sunday:
    the night starts with the contest to find the Perfect Couple, at 10 pm.
    Dress code: nurse, doctor, fireman, policeman costume!
    then, at 11.30 pm we will have the Rock & Roll Night.
    *Monday:
    from 9.30 to 11 Karaoke Night will start the evening.
    Then 80’s night at 11.30 pm. Don’t forget the Madonna or “Breakfast Club” outfit.
    *Tuesday:
    Wine tasting at 9.30 followed by Jazz & Wine night, with live music. Afterwards, the night will be set for our famous “Erotic Games Time”. Here you can pull out your best tricks!!!
    *Wednesday:
    at 10 pm girls have the chance to show up their worked out bodies, and gays can lay back and enjoy the view with our Miss Temptation contest, in which the winner gets to be voted in our web page and win tons of prizes (good ones!)
    Right after the 70’s Night party starts and now you can pull out the “Charlie’s Angels” combinations. But if you prefer theme dress code will be black & jeans.
    *Thursday:
    live music, from 9.30 until midnight, mean while, at 10 pm, the Vanguard Night will begin… and know that creativity is all you need!
    *Friday:
    Tequila tasting at 9.30 pm. After a few nice tequila shots the lingerie Fashion Show will begin, don’t forget to bring your PJ’s and your sexiest lingerie for the soirée. Now the lingerie show is dedicated to the guys, but what about the girls? Well for the female crowd we’ll have the Chippendale Show!!! Enjoy ladies…
    *Saturday:
    And to wrap up the week we have the Cabo Louge Party, at 9.30. Show up in white! As this party ends, we start a new one, with an erotic dance exhibition with professional ballerinas on the stage.
    So, these are the activities prepared for the week. Don’t forget to bring the right wardrobe and appropriate attitude to have the time of your life!!!
    We’re so ready to welcome you, and looking forward to do it…
    Feb 20, 2009, 8:34 pm

9. MNChad

MNChad Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know if these themes apply during the Desire week in May?

10. helln72

helln72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can't wait to read your review! If your posting a review on Trip Advisor also, please post some pics!! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice