Theme Nights at GOV

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by 2@69, Mar 22, 2014.

1. pktotheLK

pktotheLK Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    one of the few knocks

just got back and that was one of the few knocks we had on the place. we enjoy the theme nights and very few participated. I saw some even go change after so few dressed up so if your with a group I could see it working. Also, maybe its a generation gap deal but lots of cell phone cameras by the youngsters. So ladies if you touch that pole you can bet someone is recording it. Disappointing

2. tanyaandshawn

tanyaandshawn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 1
    I wish They wouldn't allow singe guys in as groups or more security as far a photography...
    We want to go and have fun, we don't want to worry about perves with cameras..
    On the flip side to that we like to have a camera and take pics of us and new friends...
    ;)

3. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    We have not been there yet, but I trust it would be better for all if the pics were limited to people/groups who choose to pose for them. Creepers just make it so people are afraid to let loose and have fun...which is a negative for all. No random pictures please!

4. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Sonds like a good way to spend the first night. However, we will.be traveling all morning and arrivubg that afternoon, is there aother way to sign up?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice