Theme Night Participation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Matt and Lisa, Feb 7, 2019.

1. dnlb

dnlb Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Look at the NBC and the Shitshow threads, we hit a little of both-

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    You're right, and that's because those two themes are the easiest to "get into," as they don't really require special planning/shopping/packing.

Something like Angels & Devils is quite a bit more of a production.

lingerie Night (probably the most famous of all the TTR theme nights typically gets close to 80-90% participation to some extent. What I mean is, not all the ladies are coming out n see-thru thong panties, pasties & spike heels (more's the pity, I mean.. yeah buddy!). You'll see ladies in that, bra & panty sets, stocking & garter sets, teddies, body-stockings, robes with little to nothing on underneath, any combination of items, or maybe just item, that qualifies as lingerie. Guys go in their undies, too and I sincerely HOPE that this next set of trips the guy wearing the Fruit of the Loom "Tidy Whities" has purchased something a bit more imaginative! C'mon man!

When it's warm enough, White Dress Shirt & Heels Night "can" get a good group participating, as it's a pretty easy one to join in even if you didn't know it was happening, as most guys will bring at least one white button-up shirt on a trip, if for no other reason than the flexibility. Girl snags her dude's shirt, puts on her heels and Wallah!

Cowboys & Cowgirls is another high-prep theme, but I've heard it's been done and well. Naughty Schoolgirl & Guys in Kilts Night - also prep-required but usually turns out a good group.

Keep in mind, it's not about the absolute, objective percentage of overall participation... it's the participation In your own party crowd or group. If Your crowd of 20-odd couples is "All In" then it's going to be a blast and you'll be the Cool Kids Everyone Else Wants To Be!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    Great to hear. We’ve got something for all the themes, mostly the CCC alternates. Looking forward to it and hope we get lots of fun people that join in.

4. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    Like everyone has said it all depends on the crowd as to how much participation there is .
    We always participated every night when we went .
    Remember its YOUR vacation do what YOU as a couple want .
    If participating every night is your thing then do it have fun with it and enjoy .
    Participating is a great way to meet people and start conversation.

5. steveandjudy

steveandjudy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Can someone help us? I know that the theme nights were posted for NBC's group for this week but we can't find it again. Can someone post this weeks theme night schedule for us. Thanks

6. Matt and Lisa

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    Cancun care. Did you see the April schedule?

7. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    This is the alternate or added themes to the hotel themes.
    As an example, if its throw back Thursday, the groups of Cancun care will throw on say 80's night.

8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,830 / 3
    Participating in the theme nights is a blast. I think we dress for every one. lingerie night is a no-brainer but White night also does quite well. There is always something a little classy about that night. As for the other nights, you sometimes have to get a little creative. For example,.. Animal night was tough, but Stephanie found me a pair of boxers with Animal (the drummer) from the Muppets on them. It worked! The Cowboys and Cowgirls night can be very sexy as well, but getting a hat uncrushed to TTR took some creative packing. And packing plays a major part in what you can do for costumes. Here is a tip.... GLOW night... Use glowing body paint, or better yet cake frosting! You can get frosting in tubes, with different colors. You can even vajazzle it up with the different sprinkles! Guarantee you it can be fun when people figure out what it is and want a nibble! Participate in the theme nights! Its a blast and a great conversation starter.

9. Matt and Lisa

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    FE63C6A5-1769-4F4B-8819-386ACBAFEC68.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice