Theme night help, please

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B&D, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Mr. CPU

Mr. CPU Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +586 / 0
    When my husband and I went in January, my outfits were very well aligned to the theme nights each night, while my husband wore what he was comfortable wearing and what I thought he looked cute in for a night out dancing, drinking, and having fun. The whole experience worked very well for us with me being dressed for the theme nights and him in nice looking 'going out' street clothes in jeans, a nice button down shirt, and casual dress shoes. For the nights that worked for him to dress in theme outfits it was a lot of fun too. He wore simple black silk boxers and a short black silk robe for lingerie night, and a lighted halo with a white shirt and jeans on angles and devils night. At the end of the day, like so many others will share on this site, do what you want for yourselves and have fun doing it. As long as you are having fun and feel good doing it, nobody else is going to care (and if they do that is their issue). There have been many comments on this forum about exhibiting sexy confidence regardless of your situation, mostly pertaining to the ladies, but there is no reason the sexy confidence philosophy cannot extend to the men as well.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. Harington

Harington Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Here is the deal...

Wear whatever you want. There were some T-Rex’s a couple of years ago that rocked and we had no idea who was in the suits. There is no t-Rex night..

We were apprehensive and conservative a few years ago and never thought that we would be dancing in our underwear amongst a 100 people. There was no pressure at all .... but something happened .... there is a sense of freedom at TTR that is empowering (and addictive).

Remember this though.... it’s all about the ladies.

4. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Excellent point Lindlou!

5. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    I let my wife pick what she wants me to wear. End it will be kind of conservative, because it is my humble opinion that . .

The ladies are the magnificently beautiful peacocks, and the men are only the second half of that word . .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice