The Weather

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by calicoolguy, Jul 14, 2007.

1. calicoolguy

calicoolguy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be down there next week, been following the weather online and always says the scatterd T-storms or good old fashion rain. If i remember correctly last time i visited said same thing but was barely any rain at all if anything was mintues and pretty light and enjoyable. Is that how its been this week or has it been the real deal.

2. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The weather here for the past few weeks has been just what you described. Rain a few minutes then gone.

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We could actually use some rain, my garden is a desert! It has been hot, hot, hot.

4. bncancun

bncancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is very hot this time of year, 90's+ (33+c) but from the people in Canda I have talked to recently that would be a cool down.
    Rain, OMG I hope so I am with CC, my garden needs it, BADLY

5. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weather in Cancun

Yes, really hot...but the forecast always says t-storms. Check out this page http://www.cancunweatherforecast.com/...it shows our webcam pointed to the sky and right below that is the forecast for the day. You can compare the forecast to the actual right there.

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    From my personal experience.............. EVERY time I leave for cancun, it usually says its going to rain at some point. In all the years I have gone, I think it has maybe rained.......2 or 3 days, tops. And when I say rain, it will rain for 30 minutes or so.............. then stop and the sun is back out! No worries!!! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice